-Trapped Leaf-

-Vernons POV-

Seungkwans face turned my stomach. It made me sick.

Right then I vomited all over the stone ground, I looked down at my vomit, my eyes beginning to water.

"Am I dying?" I asked Seungkwan looking up at him, my eyes filled with tears.

Seungkwan tilts his head and looks away from me, thinking for a second before turning his attention back to me.

"Are you crying?" He asked moving his face close to the bars, leaning it down on them, looking at me with a bored expression.

"Yes," I reply starting to weep, while looking down at the ground.

"Are you sad?" He asked.

Why do I have to answer all his questions but he won't answer mine?!

I frown and move close to Seungkwans face, I moved my hands to the back of his head and grabbed tightly on his hair, pulling it back.

He groaned out in pain as I did so.

"Am I dying?" I asked again this time more aggravated.

He looked up at the ceiling and rolled his tongue in his mouth, "No."

I let go of his head and let out a sigh of relief.

"My kiss wouldn't kill you, if I didn't want it to," he notified me, snickering after.

"So I'm Ok?" I asked him and he put a brow up.

"Well not necessarily," he said, "there are side effects to touching me."

Side effects?

"Those are?" I asked him, looking at him eagerly.

"Well I'm guessing by the way you look, it's stomach sickness," he explains.

"I thought you didn't know what being sick was," I say giving him a glare.

"Well I lied," he replied giving me a sly face.

So this is the real him..

"Well this will be the last time, I'll have stomach sickness from you," I tell him getting up.

He looks up at me confused but as I turn for the door I hear him call out to me.

"No wait! Please wait!" He yells out desperately.

I turn to him, and his face is just... the cutest thing I've ever seen, he has the biggest puppy eyes, his face filled with worry.

"I'm sorry!" He apologizes, "I'll be good! I won't lie to you anymore!"

He clenched tightly on the bars almost about to break down, "please, please, I'm sorry, I'm sorry," he repeats.

My heart pounded hard in my chest, I just stood there in silence as I watched him beg for me to forgive him.

He reminded me of all of the other prisoners that would beg for forgiveness before being offed. The only difference was that he was extremely cute, and I liked him so much even now.

I walked over to him and kissed his nose, "I forgive you, I'll be back soon."

He gave me a little smile and looked down, his ears turning red.

Does he like me too... or is he just liking the extra treatment I give him.

I just smiled at him, keeping that thought to myself as I got up from the floor.

"How long will this feeling stay?" I asked him and he thought about it for a moment.

"Only a few days..." he said a little after, "you'll be fine soon."

"Alright, I'll be on my way then," I tell him walking to the door.

"Vernon I..." he let out, and I turned around.

"I really like you so please come back as soon as you can," he told me, getting up from the floor and moving to his bed laying down.

I turned for the door and walked out the room, my face a full shade of red.

I can't believe this...

-

-No one's POV-

Seungkwan sat at his bed, and began to burst out in tears.

What happened just now?! Why did I beg for him so desperately? Have I lost my mind?!

Seungkwan cried into the sheet on his bed, his head pounding hard as he did so.

Seungkwan had never cried this much in his life, he could feel his nose begin to run, and hear his cries spread throughout the room.

Seungkwan hicked on his breathe as he held his chest.

"I feel so little," he squeaked out.

I told him I liked him... I don't like him. I like the taste of him... the feel of his lips against mine and his voice... and just-

Seungkwan stopped himself, and slapped his face.

"The taste isn't just affecting him, it's affecting me too..." Seungkwan wiped his tears and sat up on the bed.

"I need to control myself, I will not back down to a being below me," He told himself, "never!"

I'm only reacting like this because I'm hungry... that's all... Maybe I'll eat dinner this time..

I can't let my hunger get the best of me, like my stupid father...

Seungkwan thought to himself, as he began to sing, singing to distract himself from everything just happened.

-

The second Vernon left the cell, the guard grabbed him, "young master, the king wants you."

Vernon nodded and the guard let go of him. He walked upstairs to his father's office.

He soon opened the door, making his way to his father, that sat peacefully at his table.

"Tomorrow we are having guest over, a ball you could call it," he informed Vernon.

"I need you at your best behavior," The king said, "the richest and yhe most well known prince's and princesses are coming here, along with their parents."

The king smiled at his son, "Maybe you'll find a partner during this ball, and take on the families name with pride."

"Of course father," Vernon smiled at his father and bowed, "I'll make a great effort."

"Good," His father said pleased at his sons reply.

Vernon was excited for the ball of course, there were always such pretty people who came, wearing their best clothing.

Plus he was friends with some of the prince's in the other human kingdoms, and was going to be delighted to see them again.

Maybe he'd even show them his little creature he had locked up downstairs. His beautiful, rare, intoxicating, creature.

The ball was going to be absolutely splendid.

-

Ouu I see a little bit of change happening. :00

Vote♡
Comment☆