-Heart Shaped Kisses-

Minghao and Junhui turned to their sleeping prince, their eyes stuck on him.

Minghao soon turned his attention to Junhui, that stayed staring at the younger.

"Did you do it?" Minghao asked him, curious if he succeeded. 

Junhui turned to face Minghao with the same stern look he always has on his face, "Yes, of course, I wouldn't of came back if not."

Minghao nodded, and turned back to the sleeping prince, before walking over to his bed side, "His highness is really beautiful."

Junhui tilted his head at Minghao's sudden supple words.

"How much times have you seen his face at climax?" Minghao asked, turning to Junhui, this time placing his hands on the side of the sleeping Asmo's face.

"Never," Junhui said, making his way to the other side of the bed, looking down at his prince.

"His highness looks so innocent even doing such things," Minghao, smirked down at the prince, looking so at peace as he slept, "You wouldn't even think he was so evil."

Junhui crouched down beside the sleeping boy, "His highness isn't evil, he's strong, and knows what he wants and how to get it."

Junhui holds Seungkwan hands in his, bringing it to his lips, landing a soft kiss on it, "That's why I'll stay by his side till he achieves his goal and then on."

Minghao snickered to himself, and leaned over Seungkwan, he grabbed Junhui's face pulling it up to him, before biting softly down on the others bottom lip, then kissing him. 

Junhui, clenched down on the youngers hand, while he kissed the other being.

"Your loyalty to the prince is so strong I could feel your scent leaking out of the human sweat, I couldn't help but eat some of that up," Minghao leaned back, wiping his bottom lip as if he just ate a full meal.

"You perverts..." they suddenly hear a voice squeak out.

They both look down and see Seungkwan laying there, staring up the two of them with a chilling smile.

"Holding my hand as you kiss another person," Junhui flustered lets go of his masters hand.

"Sorry your highness," Junhui bows to his prince.

Seungkwan leans up and just waves his hands, "Oh no, don't worry about it."

"My presence tends to lead people to do some naughty things," Seungkwan giggled, making the other two boys cheeks go red.

"Anyways, did you get the job done?" Seungkwan said before grabbing onto Junhui and hugging him, "Well duh, of course you did, if you didn't you wouldn't be here right now."

Junhui nodded, hugging his young master back, still a little embarrassed with the situation.

Minghao looked away trying not to focus too much on the scene in front of him.

Seungkwan noticed this and turned around to face him, holding out an arm to him, "Come let's all embrace each other, I see humans do this all the time."

"We're not humans," Minghao objecting to the offer.

Seungkwan tilted his head, "I wasn't asking really, it was an order."

Minghao sighed and followed his master's instructions, getting close and hugging him.

Seungkwan was squished in the middle, as the two boys wrapped their arms around each other.

Minghao's stares sent daggers at Junhui, that was just oblivious to this whole thing.

Suddenly the door creaked open.