-Start of a Shitty Ball-

Vernon slowly opened the metal cell door for his beautiful creature to come out. His heart raced hard in his chest as he did so.

He was afraid that Seungkwan would do something troublesome and might end up on a stake, but at the same time he trust that Seungkwan would try his hardest to listen to him.

Once the door opened, Seungkwan walked out and instantly hooked onto Vernon, smiling up at him.

Vernon kissed Seungkwan on the nose, making Seungkwan shiver from the sudden affection given to him.

As Seungkwan held onto Vernon he felt almost attached to the human, making him unable to release himself from him, his heart beat softly in his chest.

"Shall we leave this dirty cell?" Vernon asked his beloved, hooking his arms around Seungkwans so that they weren't completely stuck to each other.

"Yes," Seungkwan replied, feeling the exitment fill him.

The two boys walked out cell and toward to the ballroom, Vernon smiling, Seungkwan doing the same.

As they reached the ballroom, Vernon noticed his friends all piled up together, near the far side of the room.

He looked down at Seungkwan, that was already sparkling from the chandeliers lighting, while his face was in awe, he then took a deep breath and brought Seungkwan over to them.

They all turned to Vernon and his little guest, frozen in their spots, their faces looking as if they were waiting for an answer or some sort.

Vernon noticed his friends staring at Seungkwan, and Seungkwan having a glance at them all.

Vernon decided to speak up and introduce him to them.

"This is Seungkwan," he informed them.

They all awed and nodded and then they one by one introduced themselves to Seungkwan.

Seungkwan looked over at the one with the angel like face, and charming blond hair.

Whoa he's quite attractive... Seungkwan thought looking at the boy for an uncomfortably long time.

Seungkwan felt the urge to seduce the boy, but he knew he couldn't do it with Vernon watching, he'd be sent back to his cell.

So Seungkwan thought he'd just try to do it without Vernon really noticing.

Vernon turned his attention towards Jihoon, that started to explain why he doesn't like being pinched on the cheeks, that resulted in Seungcheol pinching him on the cheeks and then Soonyoung slapping his hand away.

Seungkwan then slid his way beside Jeonghan, "hi~" Seungkwan said in a sweet tone.

Seungkwan then pushed himself up against Jeonghan, and Jeonghan's eyes widened.

"Hi..." Jeonghan replied a bit uncomfortable from the sudden contact.

"You're really handsome," Seungkwan placed his hand on Jeonghan's head then twirled a bit of Jeonghan's hair in his fingers, "and I love your hair."

Jeonghan blushed slightly, feeling a bit embarrassed, that he was being flirted with infront of his friend Joshua, that was holding in his laughter while watching his flustered friend.

"T-thank you."

Jeonghan averted his eyes towards the crowd of people chatting, until he felt his leg begin to be rubbed and he looked back down at Seungkwan.

He blushed a lot at the masked boy below him, then he pushed Seungkwan away, feeling his heart beat rapidly in his chest.

Jeonghan quickly tried to get away from the strange sitation, by sliding himself behind Dino, and plopping his chin down on the top of the others head.

Seungkwan pouted silently to himself, feeling upset about this.

Just because Vernon was here Seungkwan couldn't do anything fun.

Seungkwan then glanced over at Joshua and realised that he was also very attractive and his aura released a pleasing scent.

Joshua shocked knowing how the stranger that Vernon brought was, he moved back a bit hoping he wouldn't come and harass him like he did, his friend.

Seungkwan noticed Joshuas guard was up and decided he'd play a trick on him in order to get him to a room where they could be alone.

"Aya, I'm not feeling so good," Seungkwan said groaning.

Joshua as the good person he is felt the instant need to ask him if he was alright.

"Are you Ok?"

"No, I think I want rest," Seungkwan said lying through his teeth.

Joshua thought about whether he wanted to bring this weird flirtatious person to a room in the castle to sleep or just leave him be.

He decided to do the more gentleman thing and ask if he'd like to be brought to a room.

"Do you want to be brought to a room?" He asked.

Seungkwan gave him a sad face and nodded.

Joshua walked over to Vernon and tapped him on the shoulder.

"Um your friends feeling ill could you get someone to bring him to a room," Joshua asked.

Seungkwan frowned when Joshua asked him.

Vernon then nodded and walked over to Seungkwan, Joshua starting conversation with Wonwoo, while Mingyu rested his head on Wonwoo' s shoulders.

"Are you alright?" He asked worried, putting his hand in Seungkwans shimmering skin.

Seungkwan snickered and Vernon rolled his eyes.

Of course this creature is alright, why did I even bother.

Seungkwan then slapped Vernons hand away, which made Vernon grab onto Seungkwans wrists hard making Seungkwan squeal.

"Who the hell do you think you are!" Vernon raised his voice.

Seungkwan with a quivering voice said, "I'm sorry I just felt a bit sick, I won't ask again, I promise."

Vernon put a brow up in confusion and then turned his head to see his group of friends looking at him weirdly.

"Vernon let him go," Joshua said grabbing Seungkwan by the shoulders moving him from Vernon.

Vernons eyes widened, "Wait what.."

He let Seungkwan out for less than a few minutes and he has already made a big scene.

He then looked down at Seungkwan and Seungkwan just let out a soft chuckle.

That devil!

Vernon glared at Seungkwan, then walked over and pulled him into his arms.

"Ok then, I'll put you in a room," Vernon said in a sarcastic manner, really meaning, he was going to put him back into the cell.

Seungkwan panicked until Joshua grabbed Seungkwan again and said, "Don't worry, I'll bring him."

Vernons mouth gaped, and Joshua took Seungkwan by the hand and walked out of the ballroom with him.

Seungkwan turned around and motioned a kiss to him as they left, and Vernon sighed and hit his head with his hand.

"Shit."

-

Vote♡
Comment☆