- PREVIEW -

A Silhouette illuminates from the entrance of the masters room. As the shimmering pearl white leg reaches the light. 

A small thump could be heard at the depths of utter still silence. It was the faint sound of a heart racing.

But who was the owner of this rapidly beating heart?

The beautiful figure reaches the dim light of the crescent moon, presenting himself to his master. 

"My love, come," The raspy voice of the new king calls out to the creature.

Seungkwan slowly enters into the room, tip toeing on the balls of his freshly cleaned feet to get to the newly designed black wood, four poster bed.

Seungkwan opened the creamy blinds, revealing his once blissfully sweet lover, sitting in the middle of the purely white sheets, patting at his laps; an almost generous smile painting on his sinful lips.

Seungkwan does as he always told, and sits on the boys soft lap; he places his hands on Vernons firm shoulders, and stares down at Vernons chest.

"Look towards me, my queen," Vernon whispers into the boys ear.

Seungkwan obeys silently looking into Vernons chocolate brown eyes, feeling himself slowly getting lost in the past, where those eyes used to be so soft and filled with effortless love.

"Let those petals fall, until I can only embrace the beautiful stem in which is your body," Vernon smiled sweetly.

Seungkwan licked his lips and looked away nervously, "C-can we not d-do that today..."

"Seungkwan," Vernon tighten his grip at Seungkwan waist a bit, "I'm not going to ask twice."

"P-please just not tonight.. I-I'm scared," Seungkwan closes his eyes, his hands rested on Vernons shoulders began to tremble in fear.

"Seungkwan, now," Vernon demanded, his stare suddenly became sharp and frightening.

"Okay Ve-" Seungkwan was stopped by a pinch at his side, "M-master..."

The boy unbuttoned his ash blue shirt, struggling a bit at each button due to his jittery hands.

He slipped the shirt off, revealing his sparkling pale skin to the hungry eyes, he dread so much.

"Good," Vernon snickered, "my little royal slut."

-

♡ Royal Slut ♡
- Sequel -

-

Sorry my darlings for the shock. You know I have to have my fun! I love all the comments they made me laugh my ass off because like half of them were like threats and the others were just confused.

Haha love you guys, hope you will join me in this new adventure. The book and teaser will be published soon so be ready!

Until then. 💖