Q&A pt.2

[WARNING!!🚫 If you are not updated with the recent chapters some Q&A will be SPOILERS!]

If your question is not on here, it is because someone had a similar question as you, the answer to the question cannot be answered or because your comment came in too late. Sorry if it's the last one.

Human king

AthenaPhoenix22 -Do you have any intentions to hurt Seungkwan?

Yes if he continues to trick my son, I will torture him till he begs for death.

Bookie_Choy -Have you ever thought about sucking a dick, then choking and dying.

No, have you ever learned how to address a king with respect. I could have you hanged.

GwenchangBurger -Do you care 'bout Vernon? Can you spare some time for him, like father and son doin' stuff together?

Of course I love my son. He is the most important person to me. I really should spend more time with him, but it's hard to do that when you're the king of the biggest human kingdom on the earth, and plus I have a lot of meetings and work I have to do, which leaves me no time for my son.

_I_AmQueen_ -Do you care about your sons feelings?

Yes I do, as long as he's in the right mind I care much about his feelings. I won't allow my son to take the wrong path.

brxktee -Do you think you could accept Vernons and Seungkwans, since their love is real? I mean Vernon isn't dead yet.

How could you ask me to do such a thing. That creature is nothing but a monster, that is just looking for something to feast on. My son will not be seeing that thing no more, not after what I have planned. The Asmo will learn what if feels like to be ripped apart, and broken. Mentally and physically.

Mingyu

Bookie_Choy -Do you need tissues?

No thanks, I'm gooood.

fanficisaholy -If you ask Wonwoo to do something and he doesn't do it, do you do it instead?

No, it just never gets done. I'm too lazy to get up and move around and all Wonwoo wants to do all day is sleep or eat. YOU KNOW HE NEVER SHARES WITH ME EVEN THOUGH HE'S MY BUTLER!

_I_AmQueen_ -WHY ARE YOU SO TALL?!

Why are you so short?

RainbowMi-Cha -Do you like anyone, if so who is it?

Yes I like someone, and the person I like is Wonwoo. Isn't that obvious?

I just want to cuddle with him all day, but he never lets me touch him!

Wonwoo