-Trusting Promise-

Vernon put on his outfit for the ball, a baby blue, silk blouse with small ruffles tracing from the collar down to rims of the bottom of the shirt, and a bright white pair of pants.

He sat on his soft bed, rolling his head back, it was time for the ball to start, and he needed to present himself perfectly for the guests.

He grabbed the white masquerade mask beside him on his desk and put it on, then picked up the bag next to him, walking out he room.

He walked downstairs to the basement level and stood in front of the guard down there smiling up at him, the guard bowed and the prince finally spoke.

"I need you to secure outside to make sure no one trespasses tonight," he lied to the guard, "as you may or may not know, today is a very important day for me."

The guard stared at the prince for a second before replying, "young master, I'm afraid I can't leave my position."

"Yes you can," Vernon sighed as if he was having a hard time, "I'm telling you to, so just do as I say."

The guard didn't refused any further and bowed to the prince making his way outside to check and greet the guest.

Vernon smiled, my plan is succeding.

Before Vernon could fully complete his plan, he heard someone call out his name, he turned quickly already knowing who it was.

He turned and saw Joshua, prince of the South. Joshua ran up to Vernon hugging him tightly, Vernon smiled hugging him back.

"Its been so long!" Joshua cried, holding his best friend in his arms still.

Vernon rubbed his back, "Yeah, I missed you a lot."

"Hey don't hug without me!" They heard someone else say, joining in the hug.

They looked up and saw Jeonghan, the prince of the West clinging onto them too.

When they released eachother, Vernon noticed Jeonghans favorite butler Seungcheol behind him smiling at them.

Vernons eyes lit up when he saw him and he walked over to him too and hugged him, "Its nice to see you too, Seungie~"

Seungcheol chuckled and hugged him back.

Vernon thought it'd be nice to have the whole crew together so he called out to Dino and Dk to some down stairs.

Even thought they were servants, the royal princes often treated the boys as friends, never anything less than them.

"Hey, where's your step brother?" Vernon asked Jeonghan.

Right then Jihoon walked in casually, and when he looked up and saw them all grouped together he squealed and started to run over to them.

Behind Jihoon was his favorite butler Soonyoung, which wasn't actually behind him anymore since he began to run even faster than Jihoon to the boys.

Dino and Dk came rushing in at that moment, and instantly Dino jumped onto Jeonghan clinging onto to him. Jeonghan smiled happily holding his little baby, Soonyoung joining in on the hug.

Moments after, the 'Always fashionably late' duo came walking in, like they were gold. Mingyu and Wonwoo.

Mingyu being the prince and Wonwoo being his butler.

Which in everyones opinion, the positions should be switched, since Wonwoo never did anything Mingyu asked him to do.

Mingyu walked over to them and turned to Jihoon that just stared up at him, he then picked him up hugging him tightly, in which Jihoon proceeded to cough from lack of air.