-Love Me Again-

Once they had returned home and Vernon got the help to bring Seungkwan and the Emadose blood jars back to the room, Vernon forced each servant that helped him to swear not to speak word of this situation again.

He sure as hell hoped they took that order seriously, especially because in only a few days from now, Vernon would be the one ruling the kingdom.

Vernon closed the door. Finally things were going to be calm, even if it was only for a few days, at least nothing crazy was going to happen just yet. Or so that's what Vernon thought.

The loud screeching sound of a painful wail came from behind him. Vernon turned quickly to see what could possibly be wrong now.

There Seungkwan was crying out of control.

"Shit," Vernon rushed to Seungkwans side, he pulled the boys face into his chest quickly, as it muffle out some of the noise.

"Seungkwan calm down, stop screaming," Vernon urged the boy.

Seungkwan hooked his fingers onto Vernons arms, digging his nails into him. 

Vernon flinched at the sudden pain, not daring to let go of Seungkwan head that he pushed into his chest; he couldn't let him be any louder than this.

"Seungkwan please just stop..." Vernon caressed the back of Seungkwans head, trying his hardest to calm the poor boy down.

Finally after a few more seconds, Seungkwan had calm down and was close to falling back into a deep sleep again.

Vernon moved his face from his looking down at Seungkwan who... looked back at him.

Seungkwan stared up at Vernon as if he was dead, there wasn't a shine anywhere to be seen in his once sparkling eyes.

"I'll fix you... I'll fix you I promise," Vernon whispered to him, his chocolate brown eyes never left Seungkwans deep dark ones. 

"Vernon don't cry," Seungkwan spoke faintly, feeling the wetness of tears roll down his cheek.

The only thing that made no sense in this situation was that Vernon wasn't crying, so for Seungkwan to assume something like that, it must of meant he didn't know he was the one with surfacing eyes.

But that wasn't what was important, the important thing at this moment, was that Seungkwan spoke to him. He spoke to Vernon directly, without screaming, or cursing, without confusion filled in his voice.

"Seungkwan?" Vernon wiped some of the tears from Seungkwans flooding eyes. 

"Seungkwan are you awake?" Vernon question the boy that was silent after.

Seungkwan bit his lip as to stop himself from speaking any further.

"Seungkwan it's okay, speak to me," Vernon caressed Seungkwans top lip with his thumb, "You're safe now, it's okay to talk to me baby."

Seungkwan couldn't stop himself, he didn't care if this was a cruel trick to play with his emotions and use his love for Vernon against him, he just wanted to drown himself in this handsome mans embrace, even if it was only for a second.

Seungkwan quickly, without any more thought, wrapped his arms around Vernons neck, and brought his head deep into Vernons chest, enjoying the blissful warmth.

Vernon returned the gesture by wrapping his arms around Seungkwans waist, letting him get closer.

"Vernon... I want you so much, I want to by your side," Seungkwans true feelings poured out of him, "I want to be with you, Vernon save me..."

"You've already been saved Seungkwan," Vernon whispered, before landing a gentle kiss on his red ears.

Seungkwans eyes widen, and he moved back from Vernon quickly, "I hate you, you always say that to me in each dream, but when I wake up I'm still in that hell, stop lying to me!"