-Sore throat-

"No, no, no it hurts, it hurts!" Seungkwan begged clenching his hands together at his eyes.

"Please your highness we need to clean the cut, you might get an infection," Junhui said holding a bucket of water and a cloth.

Seungkwans eyes watered as he glanced down at the wrapped cut, "f-fine."

"Minghao grab his arms."

-

Vernon sat in bed, it's been only two days since the dream he had, and he was finally starting to feel much better.

The boy sat himself up in bed, sipping on a hot bowl of soup that was given to him by Seokmin just moments ago.

His thoughts were as blocked away from reality as possible, all he could think of during this time he spent alone was Seungkwan.

Vernon wanted to see Seungkwan, and to check up on the younger but everytime he went down stairs to see Seungkwan, Minghao directed him back to his room, telling him the same thing, "He's not feeling well right now, and he doesn't want you to see him like that."

Of course that wasn't a good enough reason for Vernon not to see his love, but no matter how much Vernon tried to argue against it, telling him he didn't care what Seungkwan looked like, that he would love him no matter what, Minghao just simply shook his head.

Vernon wasn't aware of the real problem of him going to see Seungkwan.

Seungkwan for the past two days has been drowning in his own hatred, the room smelt bitter, and the poor boy was so sad that he was always wet, wet from the tears he shed everyday.

Seungkwan was a complete mess and because Vernon could easily fall victim to that scent again it was very unsafe for them to meet again so soon.

"I want to see him," Vernon whispered to himself, "I miss him so much."

Vernon put the soup to the side before pushing his legs up, no longer having an appetite anymore.

It was weird, it was as if Vernon was struggling to live without having contact with Seungkwan. If he didn't go down to check if he could see Seungkwan, he wouldn't leave his room at all.

"I'll go down later, this time I will see him."

-

Seungkwan laid back in his bed looking up at the ceiling, fresh tears streamed down the youngers face.

"Your highness, Vernon keeps requesting to see you, and I don't think he'll give up this time," Minghao informed the prince.

"Why does he want to see me," Seungkwan said, "So he could stab me again, finish his work?"

Minghao rolled his eyes, he knew that human boy was no good, the second he met him, he knew that he'd be trouble.

"If he even tries I'll slice his dick off," Minghao growled.

"He can't come down," Junhui said, getting up from Seungkwans bed side, "He'll just have another episode."

"If he does end up coming down though, I suggest you get rid of that filthy scent you keep releasing," Junhui told Seungkwan.

"How dare you speak to me like that, dont forget who the prince is," Seungkwan spat.

"Quite frankly I don't care who the prince is right now, your highness if you're going to succeed in your plan you have to play the part."

"I know..." Seungkwan groaned, knowing Junhui was right.

"Try to think of things that made you happy," Minghao suggested.