-Obeying Orders-

Minghao pulled the elders hand down the hallway, towards the nearest bedroom.

Junhui had swallowed any type of emotion he might of been feeling at the moment, storing it somewhere where it might come useful later.

Minghao grinned, reaching the destination, he pushed the doors open to, what they assumed, guest room.

It had a nice double bed touching the middle wall, a perfect place to relieve some build up.

Minghao pulled Junhui over to the bed before throwing him onto it.

Junhui plopped down on the soft bed, his body sinking slowly in the comfort of the blankets.

"Hey where are you sinking off to!" Minghao yelled, grabbing the elders wrist that almost sinked fully into the bed with the rest of his body.

He pulled Junhui back up and gave him a sigh of relief.

"Okay let's do this," Minghao said, pulling off his shirt, exposing Junhui to his nice thick chocolate abs.

Junhui looked at Minghao's body, not caring much about the fact that the younger had abs. Possibly because he himself had abs.

Minghao crawled onto the bed and and stared at Junhui's almost expressionless face.

"Ah you're really not cute at all," Minghao said shaking his head at the elder.

"Well... aren't you supposed to be the cute one?" Junhui said, tilting his head at Minghao.

Minghao's face slowly turned a slight shade of pink hearing his elder use such complimenting words towards him.

"Anyways, we must hurry," Junhui said, suddenly grabbing Minghao's wrist and pushing him down on the bed, before sliding on top of him, "His highness cannot be left alone for too long."

"Then I guess you're just gonna have to hurry up and fuck me," Minghao giggled, tapping the outside of his pearl white teeth.

Junhui's eye twitched at the feeling of his heart thump in his chest.

He reached for Minghao's pants then slowly pulled them off, exposing the youngers pretty member.

"Correct," is all the elder replied with before pushing his index and middle finger into the youngers entrance.

Minghao lets out hitched moans, as Junhui thrusts in and out of his entrance, preparing him for his own throbbing member.

"M-more," Minghao moaned out, pulling on Junhui's sleeve.

Junhui pulled off his shirt, his body wet and sticky from sweat, then his pants.

His member popped out of his pants making Minghao gulp at the how big his length was.

Junhui looked down at his heated partners face, watching his eyes stay glued on it.

Minghao had pushed himself up a bit, looking at it, with such hunger that only an Asmo could understand.

"You want a taste?" Junhui asked without thinking.

Minghao flung his head up at the elder, his face a bright red. His mouth curled into a closed smile, "Yes please."

"Good boy, using your manners," Junhui praised the younger before placing his finger tips gently under the others chin, lifting it up slightly.

Minghao pushed his head a little forward, kissing the tip of Junhui's member, almost lovingly.

"Thank you for the meal," Minghao said, before pushing the big length slowly into his mouth.

Junhui groaned feeling the warmth from the walls of Minghao's mouth, wrap itself around his member.

Minghao moved his head back and forward, loving the rough force, that hit the back of his throat every time he moved his head.

Even more delighted by sweet sounds of Junhui's moans that echoed the room.

Junhui, grabbed onto the back of the youngers head, clenching on a patch of hair, before pulling his head back.

"I want to go in now," Junhui stated, and Minghao just nodded, his body feeling as light as a feather.

Minghao fell back on the bed, sinking into the sheets.

"Not this position," Junhui said, grabbing Minghao's arms and pulling him up and again, making the younger wrap their arms around his neck.

Junhui then grabbed the bottom of Minghao's thighs, lifting him up and placing his entrance directly on Junhui's wet length.

Minghao let out a long sweet moan, feeling the inside of him expand for the welcoming of the elders big length.

"Ahhh," Minghao's legs tightened around Junhui's waist, "M-move."

Junhui obeyed beginning to move in and out of him, his eyes laid firmly on the youngers flushed face.

Minghao rolled his head back in the sudden strike of pleasure, his eyes fluttering open as he looks back at the intense ones that watched him.

Minghao feels a liquid slowly drip down the side of his mouth, but he doesn't do anything to stop it, because he's unable to close his mouth due to his constant moans.

Junhui's, hands switch to Minghao's ass cheeks, groping them as he pounds forcefully into the younger.

He let's out a tired huff as his face slowly rest onto the youngers chest, smelling the sweet scent Minghao was letting out, he begins to kiss and suck down on the pale diamond skin in front of him.

"D-don't," Minghao moaned out, pushing his hand to Junhui's head, trying to push his head away from his collar bone, the elder was currently nibbling at.

Junhui obeyed halfway, and decided to move up to the youngers sparkling white neck, starting to suck crazily on it.

"W-wait n-no!" Minghao cried out, "Not y-het."

It felt really good, but he didn't want to cum this early because we didn't know when Junhui and him would be able to do this again.

He didn't know whether Junhui would fuck him again, after this.

Minghao pushed his head down, forcing Junhui's head up.

For a good few seconds they stared at each other, their faces sweaty and cheeks completely flushed.

"K-kiss me," Minghao said, Junhui silently obeyed.

Their lips clasped together, and Junhui increased his speed, pounding the younger in his favorite spot.

"F-fuck I can't!" Minghao felt a pinch of tears run down his cheek, not because of pain but because of complete pleasure.

"Both of...us," Junhui let out and that was it.

They both came. Minghao's hot liquid drizzled down Junhui's belly and the elders dripped from the other boys pink hole.

Junhui with all his little bit of strength managed to plop Minghao gently down in the big fluffy bed, then himself right beside.

"That was so good," Minghao mumbled, a soft smile painted on his face, "But I wish it lasted longer."

"Agreed," Junhui said, his eyes going shut, "I guess we'll just have to try again another time."

"Yes," Minghao said, his heart beating calmly in his chest. Another time.

-

Bless.

Vote♡
Comment☆