-Lengths-

"Your highness, would you like us to assist you?" Junhui asked, walking over to his prince's side.

Seungkwan bit down on his thumb, thinking.

He couldn't let them touch him, Vernon said not to, but when did he ever listen to him anyways.

But still, was him getting release right now worth not getting his reward tonight.

Well... it's not hard to just use my scent on him if I really want it that bad.

Though... that look in his face, when he was telling me what he's going to do to me was so sexy, can I really trade that for some sloppy hypnotized sex.

"No, I'm fine," Seungkwan said, his face burning red.

"But your highness, you can't stay like this," Minghao joined in on the conversation, "You know it's not healthy for an Alucamous to hold it in like that."

Seungkwan actually didn't know that surprisingly, for this was his first time experiencing this.

"I'll... be fine," Seungkwan said, his breathing becoming heavy, his eyes fluttering open and shut every few seconds.

"Your highness, you have to do something, what if you get sick?" Junhui said, starting to feel worried for his master.

"Quiet, I don't want to hear none of it," Seungkwan raised his voice as much as he could, "I just have to wait for a while."

Minghao shook his head, "Please forgive me your highness, but as an order from the king, it's our duty to keep you in a safe and healthy condition, at all costs."

"Even..." Minghao walked over to Seungkwan kneeling down, "if it means going against you."

Suddenly, Seungkwan felt the firm grip of Junhui's arms push under his pits and hook onto his shoulders, pulling him back, securing him from movement.

"What are you..." Seungkwan let out, beads of sweat dripping down his forehead.

"Forgive us your highness, this is for your own good," Minghao said, grabbing onto the youngers member.

N..No please don't...

Minghao jerked his wrists, making Seungkwan let out a faint shaky moan.

"Dead."

All their heads turned to the voice at the frame of the door.

"You all are dead," Vernon said, glaring into the room.

Seungkwan looked at Vernon, his eyes showed hints of fears.

Being forced it was scary, thoughts of that time, playing through his head like an old film.

Minghao stared up at Vernon his face stern, "Don't look at us like that, we're fulfilling something you obviously couldn't do."

Vernon's teeth grinded against each other, "Get the fuck off him, before I do something I'll regret."

"What are you going to do?" Minghao asked, with a smirk before giving Seungkwan a pump, making the younger tremble at the sudden sensation.

Vernon pushed his head up, a chilling laughter escaping his lips, "Please don't test me."

Minghao rolled his eyes, and started to pump Seungkwan some more, making the creature let out hitched moans.

Vernon shot his head down at Seungkwan that was sweating all over, letting out teary moans.