-Listen-

-Seungkwans POV-

The pretty boy with brown hair, held my hand softly in his, bringing me upstairs to a quiet room.

I looked around the huge room, and my eyes were instantly glued onto the picture of Vernon on the desk beside the bed.

The boy turned to me with a gentle smile on his face and I smiled slightly back, then sat down on the king sized bed.

"Sorry about Vernon, he doesn't normally treat people like that... though we haven't seen eachother for awhile.." the boy said before sitting down beside me.

"It's Ok, he's always like that with me," I lied.

"Really?" He placed his hand over mine, "that's horrible."

I felt something tingle all over when he touched me and I shivered.

Since I got to this human realm, the only humans I've been able to interact with we're the nasty guards, and the king and his son. I never once got the chance to meet or be with anyone else.

I looked at the boy, then his hand, I want more.

I released my scent in the air, so that it'd be easy to seduce him into wanting to touch me.

I waited a few seconds for him to react, yet when I looked at him he was perfectly fine.

I was confused, why didn't he react at all?

I suddenly realized why he wasn't reacting, I needed to make sure, so I slowly leaned towards his face.

The boy moved back a bit, and I moved forward some more so our faced were inches apart, I saw him gulp and it made my eye twitch a bit.

Honestly, why is he getting so worked up about me being just a bit close!

I sniffed him a little and I could sense the small scent of a rose on him.

Fuck.

I leaned back and pouted, putting my legs up holding them.

"Sorry, I'm saving myself for marriage," the boy said, and I let out a small snicker.

"Understood," I replied, looking at him again, thinking.

"Are you still feeling sick?"  Joshua asked with a worried smile.

"If I marry you can I do it with you?" I asked him, disregarding his question.

Joshuas cheeks went red, "I-I guess so..."

Suddenly the doors burst open and Vernon appear, breathing heavily.

"Seungkwan, come here right now!" He demanded standing outside the door.

Who said you were the boss of me you pathetic being.

"Vernon just leave him be, he's not feeling good," Joshua gets up from the bed.

"Look Joshua, you have no say in this," My prince tells him.

"In fact I do," Joshua grabs my hand and holds it up, "this is my fiancée."

My eyes widen hearing that, I did not agree to this.

Of course I want to do it, and be filled for weeks maybe months, but I do not want to feed off this guy for the rest of my life.

But when I turned my head to see Vernons reaction, it was priceless, absolutely perfect.

"You can't!" Vernon yelled, making me jump a bit, never hearing him raise his voice to that extent.

"And why not?" Joshua asks glaring at Vernon, waiting for an answer.

"Because... he's," Vernon hesitated for  second.

"He's mine," he then said, "I love him, and he's mine so you can't!"

I was shocked, I really thought he was going to expose me for what I was to his friend but he didn't, instead he said something so cute.

Did I just think he was cute...

I felt my heart beat in my chest, I was bored of this conflict, I didn't want to be held by this pretty boy, I wanted to be touched by my prince.

Affection makes me feel like I'm flying and makes my heart beat out of control and causes my stomach to bundle up.

I yearned for this feeling, and Vernon knew how to make me feel like this.

I moved my hand from the boys hand and walked over to Vernon, I started to unbutton my shirt, because I wanted him to touch me now.

I heard Joshua sigh and walk towards us then he said, "love is a weird thing," then walk out the room.

"Love doesn't exist." I mumbled, and continued to undress.

Vernon didn't say anything and just watched me take my clothes off.

But when I went to take his off too, he slapped my hand away.

"What did you two do?"

"Nothing." I replied looking at him with a poker face.

"Did you try to do something?"

"Yes," I answered truthfully.

"I told you to behave," Vernon groaned.

"I don't need to listen to you," I replied trying to grab his shirt, failing when he grabbed my hand.

"You're right, you don't," he said.

He then turned and closed the door, before pushing me back onto the bed, and taking off his shirt.

"I'll just have to make you."

-

Vote♡
Comment☆