-Jealous Feeling-

-Vernons POV-

I watched as Seungkwan smooched that random stranger on the lips.

I felt this heat start to weld up in me, and not the lustful heat I normally feel, it was the boiling heat that could burn off a layer of skin.

I balled my hands in a fist, as they started to shake vigorously on the table.

I looked away from Seungkwan and banged my fist on the table before getting up, and walking back to my group of friends.

"He didn't just do that," I said furiously.

"What's wrong?" Joshua asked, placing his hand on my shoulder.

"Ughhh," I groaned, starting to pull at my hair.

"I'm just so angry right now, I can't control myself, I just want to rip out that guys heart!" I said.

"Whoa, whoa," Joshua patted my back, trying to calm me down, "Vernon hey, really what's the matter?"

"That thing is the matter, that evil creature!" I groaned.

Joshua, probably confused, sighed, "Listen, I can't help you if you don't tell me why you're upset."

I nodded, understanding what he meant, and took a deep breath.

"I saw Seungkwan dancing with some blonde haired freak," I started.

"Vernon, you can't be jealous that your little boyfriend is dancing with another person," Joshua said, "you just did the same thing with a girl."

"No, No, NOO," I protested, "Seungkwan kissed him!"

"Oh shit," Joshua shook his head.

"Yeah!" I hit myself hard on the head, and Joshua grabbed my hands to stop me from doing anymore damage to myself.

Right then, I felt something fling up my throat, so I ripped my hands from his quickly, before running over to the garbage can, beginning to vomit.

"V-Vernon are you ok," Jeonghan asks, walking over to me, rubbing my back.

I put my head up, about to say something, but then put it back down, puking into the trashcan.

"Oh looks like you're having some trouble there."

I look up and see Seungkwan standing there, smiling down on me.

"Y-you-" I barf again.

"Hmm?" I hear Seungkwan walk closer to me, "I wha~t?"

I groan, sliding to the ground.

"Oh poor baby," Seungkwan slips to the ground, and crawls over to me.

I groan from the pains acting up in my stomach, I have no strength to push off his hand that was currently rubbing my back.

I hear him snicker, and I glare up at him. Why does this have to happen now.

"T-take me to a room," I tell him.

Seungkwan tilts his head at me, then giggles, "And why would I want to do that?"

"Don't make me-" shit I feel it coming, I get up and vomit again into the trashcan.

"Can you help us to a room, please," I hear Seungkwan say.

Suddenly I felt two arms wrap around me and bring me up, it's two of the servants I had working the ball tonight.

They follow Seungkwan upstairs and back to my room.