-Moments-

- Past Phase 1 My son -

"Allard," King Alucard pushed his head deep into the palms of hands, a stress filled sigh filled and released from his black rotten lungs.

"Yes My lord?" Allard bowed respectfully towards the king.

"How's my son," Alucard put his head back up, grabbing his pipe from inside his drawer, along with a match, "I've been far too busy to check on him."

"Well..." Allard looked off, and out the wide window behind the kings chair, "He's been meeting with that creature."

Alucard coughed loudly, black air flying out of his chapped lips; this cough was not caused by the pipe but by the sudden shock.

"Why would my son be seeing that creature!" The king flung up in his chair, his pipe falling straight from his mouth to the ground.

"Curiosity perhaps," Allard's eyes didn't leave the windows outside view.

- Past Phase 2 First Kiss -

Vernon leans in, his lips brushed softly against Seungkwans. It only took seconds before Vernon lost complete control of his body and leaned in further, their lips clashing in a passionate urge, movement, pushes, bites. It was too irresistible.

Almost as irresistible to watch, Allard couldn't keep his eyes off the two. He couldn't believe it. How the past was repeating itself.

- Past Phase 0 Last Kiss -

"Ven," The beautiful Queen, Lucia called out to the Asmo that laid on the cold ground, with nothing but his skin to shield him.

"Oh my," The queen covered her eyes, a light heat filling her cheeks, "Y-you're naked... again."

Ven chuckled, as he pushed himself up to look at the beautiful human, he had developed such deep feelings for, "Well, for you're information, I'm naked because I like the cold ground not because I want to make those pretty little cheeks you have go pink."

Lucia adjusted her voice to talk, "R-right," she pushed her hands down, and begun to flip through her notepad that was filled with notes she made on him, "I'll make note of it."

"No need for such things, I'm the only Alucamous that has that sort of habit, it's not a common thing," Ven said with a playful smirk, one that sent fuzzy chills down the queens spine.

"O-okay," She pushed the notepad down and quickly walked closer to the cell before sitting up in front of it.

"So, are you really here to just examine me or is there something else you'd like to do?" Ven always asked her that question, waiting for the day he'd hear the second option.

"I-I came to confess something!" Lucia suddenly yelled, her whole face and ears being flooded with the bright red color, "I like you!"

Ven's mouth dropped, "You do?"

She nodded, then hid her face with her notepad.

"Finally, how much times did I say I love you for you to realize you loved me too," Ven cheerfully clapped. 

When Lucia huffed and pushed her notepad down to snap back at him, she was startled to see his face so close to the bars, "W-why are you s-so close."

"A kiss," Ven smiled charmingly, "I want you to kiss me."

Without any more thought, she leaned in. It's so sad that she didn't notice an extra pair of eyes that watched her.

That was the start of this poisonous cycle.