-Chrip-

After that night, Seungkwan had to be carried back to the cell by Junhui, because his body was too weak to move on it's own, Vernon would of done it himself, but by morning he was extremely ill and his body was drained of any energy he had to begin with.

Junhui placed Seungkwan down softly on the bed, making note of the groans coming from the boy.

"Your highness, is there anything I can do to relieve you of your pain?" Junhui asked the younger that rolled around crying on the bed.

"M-my sides, my sides hurt!" Seungkwan screamed.

Junhui nodded picking up Seungkwan as if he was as light as a feather and sat him on his lap, both of his legs in between Seungkwans, he then took the youngers arms and wrapped them around his shoulders.

"Stay like this," Seungkwan looked down at Junhui that had closed his eyes.

Junhui moved his hands to Seungkwans sides making him flinch at the sudden strike of pain.

"Breathe in," Junhui directed and Seungkwan obeyed.

Junhui massaged Seungkwans sides, "Breathe out."

Seungkwan did as was told breathing out, "Okay now."

Junhui opened his eyes and placed one of his arms around Seungkwans waist then used his free hand to push the youngers body back, making it crack.

Seungkwan let out a loud shriek before collapsing back, Junhui having to pull him forward to his chest.

"How are you feeling now your highness?" Junhui asked Seungkwan.

"B-better," Seungkwan smiled and with that Junhui placed Seungkwan back onto the bed.

"Wow, you never did that for me," they heard someone say from the door.

It was Minghao, his hair was a mess but the rest of him was well put together.

Junhui ignored the comment from the younger and got up from the bed, "Your highness, today princess Anna will be arriving to the castle, what is your plan?"

Seungkwan let out a little giggle at the mention of the whore that went against him, "Simple."

"I'm going to eat her," Seungkwan said brushing his thumb off the surface of his teeth.

The two other Asmos looked at each other then back at Seungkwan.

"I've never tried Human meat before, let alone a woman," Seungkwan said with a gruesome smile plastered on his face, "how exciting!"

"Your highness, perhaps you'd want to think about this a little more first," Junhui said, feeling that, that plan wouldn't work out so well.

"No, I've already thought about this hundreds of times, I want her gone," Seungkwan said, "And this is the only way I can make sure of it!"

"But how would we sneak her in then her body out?" Junhui questioned and Minghao explained.

"The king will not be here today, in fact he wasn't even here yesterday, after his talk with Vernon he went out of the kingdom running some errands."

"So you've been doing what I've asked of you?" Seungkwan asked.

"No I haven't gotten to that point yet because I keep being asked to do things by the human Prince, I only got the chance to find out that, when I heard him call out to his butler that they needed to go deliver something," Minghao sighed.

"I see well better see to it, the clock is ticking," Seungkwan said.

Minghao gave him a nod, "Yes your highness."