-The Happiness I've Stolen From You-

-Vernons POV-

Me and my group of friends, and Junhui, finally reach Greenlands park, the park is very pretty, and filled with civilians walking around enjoying themselves.

Everything seems peaceful, until people start recognizing who we were.

"Hi~ hi~" Joshua waves to all the people staring at us, kindly greeting them all.

He's such a people pleaser.

I chuckle and watch as my group of friends, act as kids, running round the park. 

Joshua stays behind and walks up to me, "So whats been on your mind recently?"

"Oh, nothing really," I tell him, picking up a daisy from the ground.

"Are you sure, you seem to be out of it," Joshua persist, "the whole ride here, you had you head looking out a window."

"Perhaps something happened with your lover?" Joshua comes closer to me when he says that.

"Ok well, something might of happened," I finally give up to his words.

"I was teasing him a bit the other day, saying that I was going to marry another," I started, Joshua already close to shaking his head at me, "Hey but it was only because he started teasing me first!"

"Ok, Ok," Joshua waved his hand notifying me to go on.

"Well after I said that, he went silent and didn't say anything after that," I groaned, "and to top that off I didn't even get to see him because my father asked for everyone to leave the castle."

"Where did he go in that small amount of time you went to go talk to your father?" Joshua asked confused, "can't you just invite him out now, I can make sure the rest of the boys don't get involved."

Shit... I forgot he doesn't know about Seungkwans situation...

"No need for that, it's quite complicated," I told him, sitting on the ground, starting to pick more flowers out the ground.

"Oh I see," Joshua sits next to me, then lays down.

I look at his face in peace as he lays down on the ground, and I wish that I was him.

Joshua is so kind hearted, and pure, he picks right over wrong, and love over war, and that's probably why his face is always at peace.

I lean back and look up at the sky, the clouds have disappeared and the colors now reflected that of a blistering fire.

I then close my eyes, and instantly, in a space filled with darkness, a pale sparkling white boy with perfect pink hair appears before my eyes.

"Vernon, do you love me?" The boy asks, with such a soft tone.

"Yes," I reply instantly.

"Would you die for me?" He asks, grabbing my arm.

"Yes," I reply again instantly.

"Does that mean sacrificing everything you have for me?"

With that I didn't reply. What does it mean to sacrifice everything. If I am willing to die for you, what else is there to give?

I'm suddenly slapped back into reality, when Seungcheol literally slaps me..

I look up at him confused why he thought my face was a target.

"Dude you've been sleeping for hours, get up it's time to return," Seungcheol says, grabbing onto my hand helping me up.

Strange, that felt like only a few seconds but I was sleeping for hours.