-Friendships-

Vernon sat in his room, wondering what was with Seungkwan just now, of course he was joking around, just to make him a bit jealous, but the response he received was so off.

Vernon thought about the scene again, just getting more confused about it, what was lying deep in, those wicked eyes.

Vernon sighed and sat down on his bed, "Whatever, I don't get that boy."

Suddenly a slight knock came from his door, "Come in."

The door opened suddenly and out popped his friends from the other parts, they all walked into his room, their cheeks red and their faces painted with a big smile as they said hello.

"Oh hello!" Vernon quickly got up from his bed and walked over to them, to hug each of them.

-Vernons POV-

Then they all scattered across the room, Joshua and Jeonghan walked over to the bed in the back of the room together, they all asked eachother about their days.

Joshua explained how he was sitting by the river near his castle, when some old lady came up to him asking for some change, and that when he looked up at her and she noticed he was the prince, she bowed to him and asked for forgiveness, for disturbing him.

Joshua then pulled out a pouch, in it was filled with coins that were enough to pay for a whole meal. He said this was a good sum as to how much he gave her, that, this was all he had and because he loves his people so, he's willing to give up everything he has.

"Bless your soul, absolutely amazing," Jeonghan said, grabbing onto the frail boy hugging him tightly.

"Well would you not do the same, our people are the ones that look up to us and motivate us, they hold a sort of love that we must cherish," he said, I nodded in agreement.

With every wise word I receive by Joshua, just makes me question whether I treat the one I love properly and whether they're special enough for me to give them my everything.

But with the situation I'm in, it's a tricky one, I love Seungkwan, more than I thought I would, and I've come to be almost obsessed with him, I want to spend every second I have living with this boy. He's so alluring and has me always at my full self when I'm with him, but I haven't gone as far as to give him my everything.

I mean I've trusted him with my life, yet I'm too afraid to even let him leave the cage. It's almost scary, how I could be so ready to die for him but be so scared to get caught with him.

I want him to have my everything, all of me and my castle and to rule my people by my side, yet, I'm scared of what my father will do, or how my people will see me, that they'll all think I picked an enemy over my own blood.

Sure my mother was killed by an Asmo, but that doesn't mean that the one I love will be the same, I shared a kiss with him and even did more and I'm alive and healthy. I'm sorry mother for the pain I've caused you, that you must suffer seeing my heart being captured by the creature you truly detest, but I can't stop myself from being captivated by him, and I can't see myself ever abandoning him.

Jihoon walks over to us suddenly and gives me an evil little smirk. I give him a slight brow up and he asks me, "How's your little boyfriend?"

I hesitate on that question before speaking, "He's alright, I guess."

Jihoon nodded slightly, then moved up closer next to me, "Tell me, who is he, a villager, someone from a rich family, maybe a sex slave~"

Joshua hissed at Jihoon for his last remark.

"He's not any of those," I explained.

I didn't know whether or not I could tell them who he truly was, because they might think I'm insane.