-He's Blinded By His Roots-

Seungkwan looked over to the door, where the voice came from.

It was the male he had been dancing with just a while ago, the boy was quite handsome, and had a mysterious aura.

"What are we talking about?" Seungkwan asked, turning his focus back to Vernon, that was unconscious.

"You," the boy said, "I need you to return to the Alucamous kingdom."

"Heh?" Seungkwan froze in his spot.

Alucamous... is he what I think he is.

"Who are you?" Seungkwan asked, getting up slowly, turning to face the boy.

"I'm Junhui, the kings favored knight of the Alucamous kingdom," he stated, "I'm here to take you back to your father."

Seungkwan tilted his head confused. How could this person be who he said he is, he doesn't smell like Alucamous (What the Asmo's call themselves.) But his appearance does say otherwise, his skin was sparkling.

"Please come with me prince," Junhui said, bowing down to Seungkwan.

"No," Seungkwan said, waving for him to leave.

"Your highness, I'm not allowed to leave until I have successfully returned you back to the king and queen," Junhui stated.

"Well you're just going to have to stay forever," Seungkwan snickered.

Junhui stood straight, his stare stern.

"How did you even find me here?" Seungkwan asked, leaning back down on the bed.

"Your smell of course," Junhui replied.

"Was my smell really that alluring," Seungkwan asked, getting on top of the sleeping Vernon.

Junhui didn't say anything.

"Oh, now your silent," Seungkwan leaned down to Vernons neck and brushed his lips off it softly, holding in the urge to kiss him.

"By the way, how is that I can't smell you at all?" Seungkwan asked fixing Vernons hair a bit.

"I'm using the scent of human sweat to shield mine," Junhui replied, adjusting his wrist collars

"Ohh," Seungkwan leaned up again, and stared at the passed out boy, he thought this was a good chance to take advantage of the being.

Play with him however he wanted, he could even leave this-

"But I can't leave you, now can I?" Seungkwan spoke to him, "you'd just die, if I did."

Seungkwan giggled, and rolled off Vernon, looking up at the ceiling.

"Your highne-" Junhui started but was stopped, when Seungkwan shushed him.

"Shhh," Seungkwan, lifted his leg up, "Come here."

Junhui did as he was told and walked over Seungkwan. Seungkwan placed his foot on Junhui's tie, tracing it in circles.

"I feel lonely," Seungkwan started, "my prince isn't up to satisfy me."

Junhui's expression didn't change from poker.

"You'll just have to do for now," Seungkwan said smiling up at Junhui.

Junhui gluped looking down at Seungkwan, as his scent was released in the air.

"Yes your highness," Junhui, pulled at his tie slowly, it smoothly coming undone as he threw his tie away, it gliding through the air and to the ground.