-Fate Cry-

Seungkwan peered up at Vernon, his skin was peachy and looked smooth, unlike Seungkwans which was pale and shimmered in the light.

Seungkwan felt his heart thump hard in his chest and his blood begin to bubble from heat.

"Make me," Seungkwan said with a smirk, the smirk Vernon detest the most.

Vernon glared at him, then turned his attention to Seungkwans body.

He placed his hands on Seungkwans ribcage, rubing his thumb down Seungkwans soft fragile skin, to his waist.

Vernon wanted to be gentle with him, and treasure him, but at this moment we was too angry to do so.

Seungkwan tried to wrap his arms around Vernons neck, but failed to do so when Vernon harshly grabbed him by his wrist slamming them down to the bed, making Seungkwan tremble a bit.

Seungkwan was feeling a bit uneasy, he could tell Vernon was mad at him, and that there was no way that he was going to be gentle to his glass like body.

Vernon leaned down to Seungkwans neck, kissing it softly, making Seungkwan feel more safe in his arms.

Until, Vernon started to bite down hard when he got to his collar bone.

"Ow V-Vernon that hu-hurts!" Seungkwan squirmed, beneath Vernon, wanting him to stop.

Vernon didn't stop, he bit down hard on Seungkwans shoulder, making him squeal out in sudden pain.

Every place Vernon bit, pinches of blood drizzled down.

"Nnn hurts~" Seungkwan groaned trying to twist his wrist from Vernons grip.

Seungkwan didn't want this anymore, his body was too delicate, the places he bit would surely turn to bruises and scar him.

Asmo's bodies we're like babies skin, soft, and meant for gentle handling, and the amount of blood they carry wouldn't even be more than half of what a humans carried.

"I'm just getting started" Vernon said smiling down at Seungkwan.

Seungkwan groaned, maybe this is how humans like to do It, he probably knows more than me about this stuff, he thought to himself, trying to get more comfortable with the situation.

"At least kiss me," Seungkwan demanded, knowing that he wanted at least this, if he was going to let this being take over.

Vernon rolled his eyes at his lover, then rolled him over, so that Seungkwans freshly wounded skin was pushed against the bed sheets, filling them with crimson blood.

"No I wouldn't want my lips to touch a monster," Vernon said, lifting Seungkwans ass up, and arching his back.

Seungkwans eyes widen hearing that, did he call me a monster?

Seungkwan clenched on the sheets, and felt something different than what he normally feels when being with Vernon.

He felt his heart begin to ach and his eyes became blurry and wet, he's never experienced this emotion before so he was confused why he felt so low right then.

"I wonder if I even need to prepare you, I'm sure you've been with lots," Vernon said, starting to unbuckle his paints.

Seungkwans gasped, he's never been with a man in his life, so it was his first time.

"Prepare me!" Seungkwan demanded, hoping he'd listen to this demand.

Vernon sighed and bent down so that he was close to Seungkwans ears.