-Happiness-

Joshua stood outside the room of the two lovers that stayed speaking and discussing things together.

I wonder if the kiss worked. Joshua pushed his finger to his mouth, remembering the feeling of their lips touching. 

Not my first kiss but it sure was interesting, Joshua chuckled, before turning towards the door, feeling his heart begin to race. 

He knocked on the door a few times and instead of the door opening Junhui showed up from behind him, making the poor boy jump in his skin, "A-ah!"

"Hello Joshua, I want to thank you for your services," Junhui gave Joshua a warm smile, before pulling out a pink feather from his back pocket, presenting it to the elder , "Please accept this gift."

Joshua looked at the cute gift puzzled, "Thank you, I will accept your gift," Joshua took the feather from Junhui waving it around a bit, "Plus it wasn't a big deal or anything, he was only on the verge of death, not dead haha."

Junhui tilted his head at that, as if to be confused, when really he wasn't he knew exactly what Joshua meant. But did Joshua want him to know or did he think he was that dumb to not have caught it.

If Joshua was thinking Junhui was an idiot like the humans living on this earth, he surely didn't want to be portrayed like that, because Junhui was anything but a filthy human.

"If he was dead Joshua, you wouldn't be able to save him silly, unless you were some type of healing creature made from the gods," Junhui laughed as if he was only joking, "Of course you aren't though, those don't exist... now do they."

Joshua gulped feeling his heart start to race, hearing such a thing leave the youngers lips. 

Junhui walked off into the darkness of the halls and Joshua only sighed before opening the door to the room.

 The two lovers looked up at him, both of their faces strange.

"How are you two doing," Joshua asked with an unaffected smile on his face as he walked over to the table placing his feather into the desk before turning back to them, "Especially you Seungkwan."

Seungkwans cheeks went a little red, remembering what Junhui said about them kissing, "I'm okay now, thank you for saving me."

"A little birdy told me you're really good at fixing people," Seungkwan smiled innocently. 

"Yeah I'm alright at it, I get it from my mother... and my father," Joshua said with pink cheeks.

"Yeah thank you for healing my lover," Vernon added, just to make it clear to Joshua that Seungkwan is his.

"Since I saved your lover, can I ask for a reward," Joshua asked, leaning his bottom back on the table behind him.

"R-reward?" Vernon turned to Seungkwan, feeling his hands begin to get wet. He doesn't want to kiss Seungkwan again does he?!

"W-what is it that you want?" Vernon asked, praying that it isn't what he was thinking.

"I want Seokmin," Joshua said.

Huh?

HUHHH?!

"Seokmin?" Vernon repeated to comfirm.

"Yes, and I want Chan too," Joshua added, looking off to his painting of a baby blue jay, sitting in a nest, a bunch of baby cardinals chirping towards their mother.

"What do you mean, you want them, and why?" Vernon asked getting up and walking around the bed towards Joshua.

"I need them," Joshua simply said before moving away from the table and back to the door, placing his hand on the handle, "If you don't want to give them to me, then I understand."