-Christmas Lovin-

This isn't a real chapter or anything, just a special one for Christmas. ♡

-

Vernon made his way to the basement, he was smiling like an idiot, while he rushed down to see his lover.

He opened the door to the room quickly, with a big box wrapped in golden wrapping paper hiding what was in it, in his hands.

"Seungkwan!" He said with joy in his voice.

Vernon watched Seungkwan lift himself up off the cold ground beneath him.

Vernon chuckled, he never really understood why Seungkwan liked laying on the floor so much, especially when he had bed, that wasn't that uncomfortable to lay in.

"Vernonie~" Seungkwan said, crawling to the bars, eyeing the box in Vernons hands.

Vernon noticed the frosty air that left Seungkwans lips when he spoke, "Whoa shit, it's pretty cold down here."

Vernon quickly pulled off his coat, his father bought him for Christmas, and slipped it through the bars.

Seungkwan glared at the coat for a moment, "Put it on silly, not eye it down."

Seungkwan sighed and picked the coat up and pushed it out the bars, giving it back to Vernon, "Don't want it, plus I like how cold it is down here."

"Really?" Vernon asked moving closer to the bars.

"Mhm," Seungkwan said, following Vernons actions.

"Now," Seungkwan pushed his arm through the bar and tapped the box in Vernons hands, "what's in the box?"

"Oh, right," Vernon moved the box from Seungkwan and placed it on the floor, "Guess what today is!"

Seungkwan put his finger on his bottom lip, thinking, "Is it sex day?"

Vernon blushed, "W-what no, that's not a day."

"Oh I just assumed because sometimes you come down here wanting to do it," Seungkwan sat on the ground, "if today is not a sex day then what else could it be?"

Vernon sighed and sat down on the ground, his cheeks red, "It could be a sex day also but... I mean."

"Ugh you know what, I'm just going to tell you," Vernon ruffled his hair, feeling stupid, "It's Christmas."

Seungkwan yawned and laid back down on the ground, "Interesting."

"You don't know what that is, do you?" Vernon rolled his eyes, watching Seungkwan shake his head.

"It's a day you spend with loved ones, you give them gifts and eat a big feast," Vernon explained, catching Seungkwans attention.

Seungkwan smiled hearing two things, gifts, and feast. A gift for Seungkwan would be something big and expensive and a feast would be Vernon letting Seungkwan do it for more than just two rounds, three if Vernon doesn't pass out.

"So now... guess what this is," Vernon smiled, grabbing the box from the side of him.

"A gift?" Seungkwans eyes sparkled.

"Yes," Vernon smiled more seeing Seungkwans expression, "Guess who it's for."

Seungkwan gulped, "Us?"

Vernons eyes widened, "Us?" Vernon made squeaking noises, trying to contain himself from going in there and hugging Seungkwan, because of how cute he was acting.

"No, for you," Vernon finally let out and Seungkwan eyes looked like the galaxy.

"Its a big box, but there's only three things inside," Vernon explained.