Hug a Tiny Day (Jack and Mark)

Jack was looking forward to doing something for Mark. Just yesterday when he had woken up he saw the date on his phone and almost dropped it in realization. Today was Hug a Tiny Day, a holiday that was never really celebrated very well except with barbeque and hanging out with friends and family. For the little kitties it meant no school.

But now Jack had a plan for this morning. Today was special, because of his small friend Mark. He remembered fondly waking up to an excited Mark, and then the engineer had hugged him for Hug a Giant Day. Now Jack was ready to return the favor.

He smiled fiendishly as he walked into the kitchen, humming. Mark was already treated to a breakfast, gnawing on a frosted flake. The box of cereal was left out on the table by Jack, who had said he needed to go talk to Felix about something. Naturally he didn't tell Mark of his evil plan; he wanted to surprise Mark.

Mark looked up as he approached, and Jack saw his eyebrow quirk. "What are you up to?" He asked. Jack couldn't wipe the smug grin off his face.

"What?" His voice quavered as he held back a giggle. "What do you mean? I'm just humming." Mark frowned and waved his finger like a sassy woman.

"You've got that look in your eyes!" He exclaimed, smiling nervously. "And you're smirking like a Cheshire cat!" Jack giggled.

"Is it that obvious?" Mark pursed his lower lip and crossed his arms.

"What are you up to?" He asked again in a singsong voice. Jack's smile grew wider.

"Nothiiiiing!" He sang. Mark gave him a doubtful look and turned to his breakfast again.

"I don't believe you," he said loudly as Jack inched closer. "You're up to something, and I swear to god if it has something to do with scaring the life out of me- AGAIN- I will-" Without warning Jack swept Mark up in his arms and hugged him to his chest. Mark let out an unmanly scream in surprise, and Jack laughed and snuggled him.

"Happy Hug a Tiny Day!" He shouted. The reaction on Mark's face was priceless.

"Wh-what!?" Jack laughed and sat on the floor with his legs crossed.

"You heard me!" Jack continued laughing as he let Mark stand in his hands. "Your face though! You never saw me coming!" Mark looked astounded as Jack's rumbles of laughter shook him. Then he smiled and started laughing too.

"You asshole," he giggled. Jack chuckled and mussed Mark's hair.

"You're welcome!" He sang. Mark grabbed onto Jack's finger and nipped him. "Ow!" Jack pulled his hand away and looked at Mark. "Ye bit me!" His tone of voice was shock, but nothing could wipe that stupid grin off his face. Mark laughed.

"I told you man. Pick me up without my consent and I'll bite you." Jack giggled and held Mark up to his face.

"What about this?" He squished Mark against his cheek and nuzzled him in the close hug.

"Hey!" Mark protested and squirmed, but he couldn't resist the giant's devotion and sighed. "Jaaaaaaaack..." he complained, going limp. Jack smirked and pulled Mark away to look him straight in the eye. He was smirking widely.

"Admit it, you liked it," he teased. Mark rolled his eyes and punched Jack's fist.

"Jerk!" He shouted without ire in his tone. Jack's eyebrows knit together as he smiled fiendishly.

"Bitch."