6.0

•••

< Messages     JK the Bunny           Details

07:32 PM

ya

Y is his phone always with u?

Don't u have a phone? ( ̄(エ) ̄)

wow. is someone asking
for my #?

Where's JK?

Ok. Just go ignore me~

°°°

You're about to set your phone down when it suddenly rang.

Unknown number

Huh?

You just look at it and let it ring, contemplating whether to answer or not. You exhaled a huge breath when it stopped, not realizing that you're actually holding it in.

°°°

< Messages Unknown Details

07:37 PM

r u planning on not
answering as a revenge
for ignoring u?

answer me!

i dnt wnt 2 type rn

°°°

You're not done reading the messages yet when your phone rang again. You answered it this time, hearing your heartbeat stopped when the lazy voice you just often hear on videos and songs was heard.

"You're incredibly slow... Are you a turtle?" You rolled your eyes in faint irritation. I can't believe he's my bias.

"I'm very sorry to make you wait, Mr. mean." You bowed slightly even if he can't see it just to justify your sarcastic remark.

"You're forgiven, servant." Yoongi replied in a bored tone.

"Servant?!"

"Yes. Servant."

"Aish. 진짜! I give up." You sighed "I'll hang up now."

"You won't do that." he said with confidence. You hissed.

"Where's JK?"

"I guess I can believe him now."

"Huh?"

"You sound like IU sunbaenim."

Your face warmed up. She's your and Jungkook's favorite singer.

"W-what are you talking about?"

"He's been bragging that his best friend sounds like his favorite singer."

His? Ugh. It's OUR favorite singer. That bunny, I even liked her first.

"Maybe that's even the reason why he likes IU sunbaenim."

What?

"N-no way. IU is way greater than me."

"I'm not the one who said that, blame your bunny best friend."

"Tss. But where is he? I've been asking that since earlier and you keep on ignoring me." You know you sounded like a brat but you don't care at all. It's like you're already comfortable with Yoongi, like an older brother or what. Maybe because he's a grandpa. You laughed mentally.

"Beside me."

"Huh? He's beside you and he didn't even-"

"He's asleep. And as his best friend, you should know well that he's a very deep sleeper."

"I know that too much, thank you." You said chuckling.

There's silence on the other line for about five seconds but then Yoongi spoke. "How does it feel?"

"Huh?"

"Are you upset that Jungkook's been busy and is neglecting you? That he doesn't have time for you?"

"Huh? I understand that you're all busy for the come-"

"Are you naive? Dumb?" Your heart beat faster. You know too well what he is talking about.

"Don't you realize what he's doing? Because you told him that you're madly and deeply and obsessively inlove with me?"

"I-"

"It's time to drink your medicine, sweetheart."

"A-ah Yoongi, I have to go! Bye!"

And you hung up.

•••