10.50

•••

You walked in one of the tents they built as dressing room hesitantly. I should've asked Taehyung oppa which tent Jungkook is in.

"안녕하세요." You greeted the staffs that you're passing by and they all smiled back at you. It's a bit chaotic inside because everyone are busy putting make up on the boys and even preparing for their clothes.

"Jungkook is over there sleeping. Please help yourself and feel at home. Sorry we are quite busy at the moment." One of the make up artists said as she passed towards you with a lot of clothes on her hand. You bowed to her and even offered to help but she declined politely. "But could you help us wake Jungkook up and make him sit down in front of the mirrors? He's a tough one, as you surely know."

You both laughed, knowing it really well. "I will." And with that, she left.

You looked around to search for the bunny. But what you witnessed made you coo. Yoongi is sleeping on the couch, with Jungkook in the same state on his lap. Both of them look like angels.

"Take a picture, it'll last." Someone said from behind which surprised you. But you immediately calmed down when you saw that it was Jimin. "C-can I?"

Jimin laughed with your response and ruffled your hair, just like what Taehyung did. Wow, is that the habit of BTS...or just the '95 duo?

"Of course, but you can't post it on the internet. I actually have a fair share of mine." Jimin said proudly then showed you his gallery album entitled "BTS being normal". You laughed at the title, but then again couldn't help but just agree. You looked at it, and it didn't surprised you when it has a 3,949 worth of pictures in it.

"Do you take a picture of them every single time they fall asleep?" You asked in curiosity.

Jimin looked at you and winked, "You bet."

You just both laughed at how absurd but mundane it sounded until Jimin was called by the manager.

You proceed on doing your mission but immediately stopped; you felt your face grew warm as the pair of eyes, you're still not used of seeing after almost two days of interaction, stare at you.

"I-is there something wrong?" You asked in confusion, but he only continued staring at you. "Y-Yoongi-ssi?"

He ignored you once again and you grew more anxious as time passed.

He took his stares away from you, then look at Jungkook who's sleeping on his lap, then back to you. His lips turned to a playful smirk before he gestured you to come near him.

You obliged even though you're confused but when he moved away from Jungkook, leaving the sleeping boy startled but still managed to remain asleep, you understood what he meant.

"My legs are numb already. It's your turn." He smirked once again as you position yourself on his previous place. You felt Jungkook's warmth the second his head touched your lap. You ruffled his hair and smiled when you saw him relax on his sleep.

"Wake him up after 10 minutes." You heard Yoongi said, but you're already busy examining Jungkook's face.

He looks more mature now. I miss my cute chubby bunny. You smiled sadly and touched his face.

Yoongi just watched as you got absorbed with your thoughts. He shook his head. How dense could these two be? Are they sure that they're not inlove with each other? He continued insulting both you and Jungkook in his mind, until he was called to have his make up done.

•••