9.40

•••

< Messages JK the Bunny Details

09:49pm

Noona!

어디가~? (๑′°︿°๑)

The shoot's already finished!

09:52pm

I know, Kook. ( ◍˃̵㉦˂̵◍ )

But how are we going to meet?

Secretly...?

Secretly?

Can't the hyungs know it too?

Can they?

I don't know...

...I am embarrassed.

I don't think I'm ready to meet
them now. ( ◍˃̵㉦˂̵◍ )

But you took their pictures
earlier, right? Why are you
embarrassed now?

You're not even ashamed
to yell at them earlier...

(⁰︻⁰)

( /(ェ)\ )

... I don't know, Kook.

It's different...

I was their photographer
earlier. But now, I'm your...
best friend. And I feel shy
knowing they know me and
I don't want them to be
disappointed.
Read at 10:05pm

°°°

"It's going to be fine, noona." you almost shouted when someone whispered near your ear. But calmed down when you recognized whose voice it was.

"J-Jungkook?" you stuttered, still in daze because the boy is now in front of you. The anxiety and embarrassment you felt earlier already vanished into thin air. Now, it's just you and him.

"Hi noona. I miss you." you didn't even get to reply when Jungkook suddenly hugged you.

It's so warm. You thought, closing your eyes as you savor the warmth that you missed.

"I miss you, too, bunny." you finally said, hugging back.

"When did you become so bulky? You're much softer the last time I hugged you!" You jokingly said but hugged him tighter, you really missed him, and you know why.

"Should I just quit exercising and be a cute chubby bunny, then?" Jungkook replied, chuckling.

"Yes!" you anwered, "but that would make ARMY sad."

He laughed. Oh what a sweet music. "Hmm. Then I'm gonna be chubby the week that you're here and just do a lot of work out when you go home? Is that okay now?"

You nodded, satisfied.

But your lovey-dovey halted when you heard people coughed behind the two of you.

"Done with the lovey-dovey?" Namjoon asked.

"Can we eat now? 배고파~!" Taehyung asked pouting.

You can't help but blush because of the two. But then you totally turned to a tomato when another person spoke from behind them.

"Nice to finally meet you, my servant."

•••