12.50

•••

The show ended. You are still in awe because it's the very first time that you saw their performance live. It's not like you don't want to watch them or go to their concerts and live shows. But you're not sure if it's coincidence or just fate not wanting you to see him, that you always get sick when you planned to go.

"Let's go?" Mira unnie asked and you nodded to her. "Thank you for going with me, unnie. This means a lot."

"Well, I'm an ARMY, too, you know. And I loved what I watched." She ruffled your hair again and you immediately remembered the 95 duo, Are they somehow related?

"Let's go, unnie?" You asked her when she didn't walk but she's on her phone. After a minute, she looked at you then smiled. "Let's go somewhere else first?"

Huh?

Before ypu can even react, she's already dragging you somewhere and the next thing you knew, you're in front of a door saying 'BTS Dressing Room'.

"W-where are we?" You asked her, eyes widen and heart pumping out of your chest. Mira unnie just smiled playfully at you. "U-unnie?"

"Don't pretend that you don't know where we are." she accused, "also here." Then she put something that seems to be an ID on you, you took it and look what that is. Make up staff?

"Sejin-ssi called me, saying that Jungkook talked to him and asked for a favor. They asked the management about it too, and they don't mind as long as you'll be careful. Also, the staffs liked you, and the boys want to spend more time with you." You don't know where your talk is going to, but you just listened to her. "So, for the remaining days of our stay here, you'll be one of the make up staffs... Scratch that, you'll be Jungkook's exclusive make up artist."

And before you could even process everything that she said, she opened the door and pushed you inside the room.

You almost stumble, but strong arms caught you. And your worries immediately turned to excitement. "Hi, noona."

You looked at him and smiled. "Hi... Oppa."

•••