18.00

•••

He looked at the crowd and smiled. ARMYs are so supportive. He smiled sadly. I wish you are one of them.

He walked back to continue dressing up when he saw a familiar face that made him smile.

"Mira noona?" he called, and the woman frowned, "Do I know you?"

Jungkook was shocked with what she answered but the woman smiled and raised her hand which Jungkook immediately slapped with a high five.

"Just kidding, kid. How are you? Oops. I guess I shouldn't ask that, Top Social Artist and Top Group Awardee." she teased and Jungkook blushed.

"Don't make me blush, Mira noona." he said shyly, "Are you alone? Where's the other noonas? Cheonsa noona? Inha noona? Jane noona?" My noona?

"Oh, they're somewhere, I'm not sure tho, since I'm not their babysitters." you chuckled with what she said, This noona is really something.

She suddenly smiled sadly, and Jungkook already knew what she's going to say next, "It's been a year, right?"

Jungkook smiled sadly. "A year and counting. She said I should wait, but..."

She tapped Jungkook's shoulder. "Don't worry, she'll be back soon." Jungkook just smiled and they both bid farewell to each other to do their own businesses.

"Kookie!" Jungkook was welcomed by a whining Taehyung when he opened the door to their dressing room, followed by a laughing Hoseok.

"Kookie! He's getting Yeontan! Protect us!" Taehyung said, hiding behind Jungkook. Hoseok immediately go behind him and the rest was a chaotic childplay.

"Hey guys, stop. It's time for the fan meeting." Namjoon said and that's when the three immediately calmed down.

Jungkook straightened his clothes and breathe in deeply. Thinking of you in the sea of ARMY. Come back already, noona. I miss you so much.

It's been 369 days, 15 hours and 2 minutes since you go, and I'm still counting. I don't want to think that you got into accident, got kidnapped or got abducted by an alien that's why you're still not here. But I'm getting impatient. But I don't want to break my promise and go to you when you clearly told me not to. So please—!

"Kook, stop daydreaming. We're starting." Yoongi told him, and he just pouted before going to his seat. They started it with their famous intro and some talking as they let the ARMY fall in line. It went smoothly and Jungkook immediately forgot the sadness he felt earlier.

He Interacted with the members and fans really well. As if he's not longing for someone. As if he's not counting the days to be with you again. He's not acting, but he just knew that if you see him sad, you'll be upset, and that's his motivation to be happy.

"Hello." he said to the 35th fan on the line and the little girl smiled. "How are you today?"

"I'm fine." she said, and then blushed. Jungkook coo because of her cuteness.

"Are you shy?" the little girl nodded. "Don't be." he encouraged the little girl as he sign on her album. He held his hand then looked at the little girl who actually reminds him of you. "You have cute eyes." he unconsciously said. "How old are you?"

"I'm ten." the girl answered in a low voice. "You're cute." he pinched her cheeks, and was about to ask her another question but the staff told her to go to the next member.

He just continued on looking at her even when the next fan went in front of him. He get the album and signed on his page without looking at the fan. "Hello, how are you?" he said out of habit, but the fan didn't answer. He saw a sticky note pasted next to the page and frowned. The handwriting looks familiar.

He read what's on the sticky note out loud. "Will. You. Be. My. Girlfriend."

"Yes." the fan answered softly, just enough for the two of them to hear. He looked at her and got frozen. His eyes watered as he process what's happening in front of him. Finally, after 369 days, 15 hours, 32 minutes and 54 seconds...

"Hi, bunny. I'm back."

•••
THE END
•••

Did I cry? Yes!
Did it made me cry? YES!
Why? ( ͠° ͟ ͜ʖ ͡ ͠°)
BECAUSE I REACHED ANOTHER STORY ENDING!!! ᕕ( ཀ ʖ̯ ཀ)ᕗ
Yes, this is the ending guys. I hope you liked it tho we still didn't what her name is. ʕʘ̅͜ʘ̅ʔ
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING AND VOTING GUYS! I LOVE YOU ALL! 💜
I know this is abrupt and such but this is it. I hope you like it still tho it's a bit crappy. (〃∀〃)ゞ
Being able to write is enough for me, more over if some people reads my works, but most of all, I'm really really thankful whenever I come to write the ending. Hehehe I know I'm shallow but please bear with me. Anywaysss, that's all for today.
BORAHAE! 💜💜💜💜

( a picture of Jungkook for good luck 😍 )