13.25

•••

Once you and Mira entered the room with a "BTS Dressing Room" on the door, you immediately realized what you put yourself into. Your eyes widen and that nervousness you felt earlier doubled as you watch the people around you. Why the heck am I here again?

"Noona!" You instantly remembered the reason when it ran towards you and gave you a bone-crashing hug.

"H-hey, Kook." You tried to push him away, as you struggle to make your lungs function "c-can't breathe."

"Oops. Sorry." He immediately let go but didn't stop staring at you, you frowned. "I just got worried because you didn't reply after what I said."

Huh?

"I thought you got annoyed with me for being cheesy or you got into an accident or that someone kidnapped you or—" before he could even finish, you put your hand on his mouth, shutting him up.

"And I'm not abducted by aliens either." You smiled and let go of him. "We just arrived, so I didn't get the chance to reply. But even if I got the chance to do it, I would have sent, "Yes, I do." so don't worry." Then you pat his right cheek and followed Mira, playing it cool when you're actually embarrassed inside.

"You're Jungkook's friend, right? Sorry, I didn't get to introduce myself to you yesteday" Manager Sejin said when he noticed you beside Mira. Before you could answer, Mira put her arm around you, then smiled playfully. "I think Jungkook's friend is an understatement." She said and you got confused for a moment before you understand it.

"Oh..." He said and your insides flipped, "Oh well, I'm not sure what's your relationship with him, and I'm not against it or anything, but for your safety I advise you to always be careful, okay?"

"Yes, manager Sejin." You finally answered then looked at Mira unnie who's still holding you in what looks like a headlock.

"Good." He smiled once again, "and I believe you already know why and what's you're gonna do here, right?"

"Yes, sir."

"So if you'll excuse us." Then he motioned to Mira, "Let's start with your work, too, Mira-ssi."

"Got it." Mira answered then let go of you. "See ya later, then. Hit me up if you need anything, 'kay?"

"네, 어모님." Then you bowed at 90° angle bow, teasing her. You saw how the smirk came back on her face and you gulped, that evil smile is really evil, "Be a good girl, okay?" Then she ruffled your hair and then followed Manager Sejin. Phew, that was close.

You looked around to search for the bunny and start with your work but he's nowhere to be found. You immediately got worried.

"Taehyung oppa, have you seen JK?" You asked the person closest to you, voice covered with concern. He looked at you, still with a spoon in his mouth.

"Jungkook-ah?" He asked innocently then think for awhile, "Wait a second..."

He then went to the center of the room and the next thing he did left you dumbfounded.

"안녕하세요 IU sunbaenim!"

"IU sunbaenim!?"

Mission accomplished. (-ω-;)

•••