11.15

•••

You immediately reached the ground floor; looking around to find your bunny best friend. You immediately found him behind one of the pillars, hiding himself in his hoodie. You shook your head; remembering that it's not the same anymore, that you two are not as free as before.

"Hey," you tapped his shoulder and smiled when he turned to you. He's wearing his famous black hoodie, loose pants, and timberland shoes. Of course, the mask is always needed.

"Hi noona." his eyes smiled, and it's enough to make all your worries go away.

"Should we go now?" you asked. He looked around, feeling a little anxious and you know why.

"Before we go," he said then looked at you, "Can you do something for me first?" you got nervous because you're not sure what it is, but then nodded.

"What is it?"

°°°

"Oh my..." their eyes were wide open as surprise and excitement fill them. You didn't know what to do; maybe dig up a hole for yourself or run away and never come back. Well, that won't happen because you know you won't let Jungkook be alone with your unnies. So now that they knew about him, there's no turning back. Well, it's not like it's bad to be best friends with an idol.

"Jungkook, these are my unnies," you started

"Cheonsa unnie, our team manager,"
"Mira unnie, our editor,"
"Inha unnie, one of the photographers, and"
"Jane unnie. She's my senior in high school, she's also a photographer."

They all shook his hands, giggling and fangirling over him. And you just can't help but shake your head. They're ARMYs like you anyway, so they can't help it.

"Unnies, this is Jungkook, my bias wrecker and best friend."

"Bias wrecker? I thought your wrecker was Namjoon hyung?" Jungkook asked, confused. You laughed and tried to defend yourself. "I told you that Yoongi's my bias and you're my second bias, right?"

"But I clearly remember that you said Namjoon hyung was your second bias?" he disagreed.

"Kook, that was like Spring Day Era!"

"I didn't know that your list is changing each come back, you know."

You just keep on laughing because, for you, it was funny how a fan and an idol argue about the "bias list"; you always find it fun to explain to him how, why and when it changes, and how confused he gets everytime. Especially when you're just teasing him because you know whoever and even how many idols came in your life, it won't change the fact that he's your favorite, not even a bias. Because for you, he's not only an idol. But Jungkook. Jeon Jungkook, your best friend, your bunny, the guy you spent your childhood and... wanted to spend the future with. You wish you could.

"It's okay, we're still here, but you don't need to pay attention to us. We're okay, just gonna fangirl from the corner of this room."

You and Jungkook stopped arguing when one of your unnies said that. You blushed, and Jungkook did too. You looked at him, he looked at you, too. Then you both laughed.

"Hey, can anyone slap me? It still feels like a dream to see Jungkook standing in front of us and argue with our dongsaeng." Jane unnie said dramatically.

"Haven't you read fan fictions before? Things that were imagined could be real, too, you know." Cheonsa unnie commented, rolling her eyes.

"But I can slap you if you want." Mira unnie said sweetly, with that evil smirk on his face.

You can't help but blush even more because of what they're talking about, especially with Jungkook there listening, too. But you chose to brush it all off and continue to the reason Jungkook was there in your hotel room.

"So unnies, I know all of these are a bit surprising to you all, but can you please help us-"

"You're gonna run away and live in a far place together!?" Inha unnie suddenly cut you off. Your eyes widened and you almost shouted, but Cheonsa unnie immediately replied to her. "That's absurd Inha!" then she turned to you, "But, tell us honestly..." she breathed in "Are you pregnant?"

"What!?"

"What?" Jane unnie run to you and hugged you "No, my baby! Let me be one of the baby's godmother, okay?"

"But-"

"No buts!" Mira unnie said then looked at Jungkook seriously. You saw Jungkook's eyes widened and he gulped, obviously nervous of what they're going to do to him. You put your palm on your face. I should've known that it'll happen. "Does the management know all about this?"

"Huh?" Jungkook answered, still bewildered.

You sighed then pulled away from Jane unnie's hug, then went to Jungkook. "Sorry for this, Kook. I know this will happen but I didn't expect it to actually happen." You sighed once again, then looked at them. "We just wanted you all to help me do some make over for him as a disguise because we want a normal day, but I guess, you all won't be able to help us, so I guess..."

And just like that, Jungkook was immediately pulled to a chair with make up kits around him.

•••

When you badly want to be on your own story. └(★o★)┐ Guess who unnie I was...
Anyway, it was long and a crap. So...
🤘🤘🤘
(That's Dionysus mehn)