10.75

•••

"They're so cute!"

"Sshh Jiminie! Be quiet!"

"You two should stop that or Jungkook will get mad."

You heard a lot of voices surrounding you which woke you up from your slumber. You slowly opened your eyes, and stretched your body, feeling a bit of relieved as you felt your a little stiffed neck.

"See, you wake her up!"

That's when you remembered where you are and what is your current position. But wait, why do I feel like I'm laying down?

You opened your eyes. Slowly.

Your breathing stopped and your heart beated so fast with the view that welcomed you. An angel...

You looked at your position, then to his. When you realized what he did, what he always do, you smiled. This bunny didn't change at all.

You remembered the times when he would fall asleep during your study time with him and how you would feel sleepy too and immediately fall asleep just to wake up on a comfortable position, while he suffered with a neck pain whenever he woke up.

"Hey bunny, time to wake up." You sat up then poked both his cheeks with your index fingers and then shook his head from left to right repeatedly. Jungkook immediately stirred awake.

"He immediately wake up! Daebak!"

"WHAT KIND OF MIRACLE IS THIS?"

Your face instantly warmed up when you realized that some members were still watching the two of you. You just smiled at them shyly.

"Waahh, noona! Why'd you do that, I feel dizzy."

You chuckled because of his cute reaction then pat his head. "It's time to wake up. All of them had already got their make up done."

He rubbed his eyes and yawned before falling on your lap again, which surprised you. "J-Jungkook..."

"10 seconds..." He said sleepily, and you started counting in your head.

"Okay."

°°°
<

Messages JK the Bunny Details

07:15pm

Noonaaaaa

Why did u go so early!?

(。>ㅅ<。)

Hehehe 미안헤, Jungkook-ah~

I have somewhere else to go today

See you tomorrow? ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

07:20pm

/(^ x ^)\Seeya, noona!

Take care! 😘

You too ❤
Read at 07:21pm

°°°

<Messages Doctor Kim Details

07:21pm

I'm on my way, doc. Sorry for being
a bit late, I had something to do and
almost forgot my schedule.

It's fine. I'll wait. :)

•••