11.75

•••

Jungkook put some strands of your hair behind your ear. You've fallen asleep after a minute and he can't help but just smile and stare at you because of happiness; because finally, after years of denying, you've (even indirectly) confessed about your feelings.

"You're so cute when you're trying to be sassy." He said chuckling. He has feelings for you since you two are in primary school. You've been his knight in shining armor when the boys who were bigger than him bullied him. You're the reason that he decided to become physically fit and stronger. Though you're a bit against it, he still did and it became a good result because he became your carrier when you're being lazy to walk.

He looked around to see if people would notice him, but he's thankful that no one did. He is happy, because after a long time, he felt normal again. No fans following, no cameras around.

He missed the days with you, but he had to admit that he loves what he is now—an idol that makes fans happy, a member of BTS that inspires people.

He get his phone and tapped on the camera. To capture that special moment with you. He smiled, then clicked it. Smiling when he saw how cute you are while sleeping. It's not everyday that I get to look at her sleeping face.

He then took a shot posing with a V sign and then one where he kissed your hair. He's satisfied. And he can't be any happier.

°°°

"Noona?" You woke up from your slumber when Jungkook patted you. You sat up and stretched your arms.

"Jungkook? Why didn't you wake me up?" You asked, yawning. He chuckled and ruffled your hair.

"I did, didn't I?"

"Yah! Don't ask me with tags!" Then you smacked his head lightly and he just chuckled. You just laughed, too, remembering the same scene you had when you both are in middle school and you'll fall asleep on his lap or anywhere.

"Do you want to eat dinner before I take you home?" You looked at him. Home already?

"Can we eat some sushi?" You asked, instead of the question the whiny brat inside you wanted to ask.

He smiled then stood up. "Okay, let's go?" Then he offered his hand in front of you. "Let me feed you with food and love."

You blushed with what he said but brushed it off as you take your hand and stood up. You both walked hand in hand. Not bothering about anything, but just the two of you, holding each other. Not thinking about tomorrow.

"Is that what they call sushi here? Food and love?"

"Maybe?"

•••