13.00

•••

Nervous is not the exact feeling that you have with the thought of being Jungkook's personal make up artist. You're nervous and excited and anxious and excited and confused and excited and curious and excited at the same time.

"Hey, are you excited?" Mira asked while on your way to where the boys are performing that day. You nodded. "Of course you are." she chuckled teasingly but you can't help but blush because she knows something about you that you've never admitted to anyone, even to yourself. (Maybe just to yourself, but you're still a bit stubborn and indenial.)

"But why are you coming with me? Are you going to watch their performance again? Do the others know about this?" your mind suddenly got filled with questions, and you unconsciously spit them out as they came in. She chuckled once again. You smiled, the way she chuckles every time you ask something getting into you.

"Well, Sejin-ssi asked me to do some editing of the photos we took days ago." she started, "And they know it and they're so envious. But then, work is work. So they went to another studio to take a photo for some clothes line."

"W-will that be okay without our help?" You asked, worried that you're being unfair to the three. Mira just coolly shrugged. "Was it fine the first day when it's only you, Inha and Jane?"

You nodded, remembering how smoothly the photoshoot flow even with just the three of you there.

"Then they'll be fine." She focused her attention on her phone after that, and you just smiled.

The trust of these girls to each other is really fantastic. You thought, then made yourself busy with your phone as well.

°°°

< Messages     JK the Bunny           Details

Today 06:05am

Noonaaaaaa

어딨어요? (*・x・)/

Heya bunny. OMW there? 왜요?

Just missing u hehehe

°°°

You can't help but blush with what he sent... Aish, is he always this cheezy?

°°°

< Messages     JK the Bunny           Details

06:07am

Stop the cheeziness (。ノωノ)

Yada ᕦ( ͡͡~͜ʖ ͡° )ᕤ

Eewww pervy face

U love this pervy face hahaha

°°°

Well, you can't disagree to that one, can you? You smiled, and was about to reply to him, but the car stopped. "We're here!"

Okay. Let's get this bread.

•••