13.50

•••

"Okay, done." you said then looked at him. He's so beautiful. You internally fangirled as he looked at himself.

He's wearing a simple printed red shirt, a denim jacket and ripped jeans. You parted his hair, revealing his forehead, just like on the DNA MV, and you just had to apply some make up that would be appropriate when filmed and seen on TV. Jungkook is already handsome, so making him more handsome is not a difficult task. You mentally pat yourself, good job self.

"When did you become so good with make up?" he asked, frowning. "Did you wear make up at school? Has any boy asked you out?"

You got surprise with what he asked. Yes, you two were maybe indirectly confessing your feelings towards one another these past few days,  but hearing that from his mouth sounds a bit strange for you. Is he asking me if I have a boyfriend?

He's still looking into the mirror—arranging some strands of his hair, straightening his shirt and making it's tucked or just checking his denim jacket. You chuckled mentally, he's obviously acting cool. This bunny.

"Are you asking me if I have a boyfriend?" you asked. He stopped his "acting" then looked into your eyes. You feel like melting under his gaze. You can't read his expression nor can see anything in his eyes. You were wondering what it is, you want to know what it is. Is he mad? Upset? What?

"Do you have a boyfriend?" He asked, straight faced. You gulped. Him being serious is a bit scary. It rarely happens, and if he did, you're always ended up being like a child looking at his strict, serious father. "Noona?"

You snapped out of your thoughts when he called you. You pouted, softening his straight face and calming you. "You're being mean." You said in a childish way, something that you didn't expect, but then continued. "How am I going to have a boyfriend if the boy I like is not around me?"

"Huh?" He frowned, obviously confused. You want to laugh because of how he easily gets confused with what you're saying but then you just continued on teasing him. "He lives in Seoul."

"What do you—" Before he could finish his question, one of their managers called him. He told you that he have to go, and you just nod as you chuckle when you sensed his irritation at the sudden disturbance.

"Enjoying it?" Someone suddenly asked from behind you, startling you.

"Yoongi-ssi! Don't just appear anywhere! You almost gave me a heart attack." You told him, then tried to even your breathing. Shiz, I need my medicine.

It looks like he noticed that you're having difficulty in breathing. He hold your shoulders and helped you sit down. Why now? You keep asking yourself, still trying to calm down. Please not now.

"Hey, just relax." Yoongi said calmly, his voice concern and soothing. You closed your eyes. "Breathe in." You inhaled, "Out." then exhaled. He continued on teaching you how to breathe until you can finally breathe properly.

"Fine now?" You opened your eyes then looked at him, smiling. "Yes. Thank you." You replied, and he smiled. You two stared to each other for about half a minute before he ruffled your hair and left without another word. You just shake your head as you looked at him walking to the other side of the room. You feel your heart feeling warm with his caring side. If Jungkook isn't here, I'm sure I've already fallen.

"You know you're one lucky girl." Jhope said. Startling you a bit, but since you've actually seen him passed in front of you, it didn't had an impact like how Yoongi suddenly spoke. You turned to him and asked, "What do you mean?"

He smiled his sunshine smile. You blushed because of his cuteness but cool aura. "Not a lot gets that hyung's attention, but you did." You tilted your head, comprehending what he said. "Too bad, he's already lost even before the battle begins. Because even when he got your attention, someone had already gotten your heart, way before you finally acknowledge it." Then he ruffled your hair and you were left dumbfounded.

So it's not just the 95 duo's habit, but the whole group?

•••