12.25

•••

You felt your heart beating so loud inside your chest. You're so happy and you can't help but smile as you wait for them with the ARMY that won't stop chanting.

"You sure missed each other, huh?" Mira unnie who went with you said, and you just blushed. Among the team, this unnie is the one that you're not that close with. She's a bit intimidating for you, a bit cold but sweet. You like her, but you really just don't let your guard down that easily.

"Well, he doesn't know that I'm here yet." You looked up to the stage, then to her. "And I want to experience how to be a fangirl while we're here."

She ruffled your hair. "You sure love him." Your face get warmer. How did she know?

"Am I that obvious?" You asked shyly, she smiled. "You're not the only one who's obvious."

You wanted to ask her more, but the fans around you shouted. And that's how your heart beat so fast again, because they're finally there.

"WAAAAHHHHH!" You covered your ears when the audience shouted. You just laughed to yourself because of their energy. They really love them.

"Dul-Set!" Namjoon started, and together they all both said "안녕하세요! 방탄소년단 입니다!"

They're all smiling and doing aegyo's in front of the fans. Jin did his legendary flying kiss again, and the crowd went insane. You searched for him, and found him a little behind the members, obviously upset. This little bunny.

You thought of a way to cheer him up and noticed some fan girls who are shouting to their bias and the members are laughing about it. You can't shout that loud but your position is not that far from the stage, so it's easy for you, so you gave it a try.

"Jungkook oppa! 사랑해요!" You shouted at the top of your lungs. The fans shouted some stuffs too, so you're thankful that you didn't get a lot of attention. But when you turn to the stage, you knew that you got his attention, and that made you smile.

He's dazed. He's shocked, you can say. He's just looking at you, still behind the members, but after ten seconds, he immediately became lively and begin teasing his members or the fans.

You chuckled at the sudden change of mood. "Aww, young love." You heard Mira unnie said, and just shook your head.

You just ignored her and continued looking at him. When suddenly, he took the mic from Jin and shouted, "나도 사랑해요!" while looking straight into your eyes.

"Hello, Jane? Yes... No, I lost her... I'll go home with a tomato."

•••