11.60

•••

"Kook, let's rest first?" You asked, feeling your lungs constricting because of the restlessness. You saw a yellow wood bench beside the booth where he get a bunny stuffed toy for you, and decided to sit for a while.

He immediately followed you, concern evident on his face. It's already six in the evening, and you've already been in almost every rides without stopping, and you know how bad it is for you to be hyperactive, but you didn't care, you're just happy to spend the day with Jungkook. But maybe it's not a good idea.

"Are you alright?"

You suddenly felt nervous when he asked that, you tried to calm your breath and make it seem that you're not struggling as you clutch on the bunny stuffed toy.

"I just felt a bit tired. I didn't sleep well because my unnies decided to play some games, so we stayed a little late." You explained with the little lie, it's true that your unnies played, but you didn't join them that's why you slept late; it's because your illness was acting up.

He carressed your hair and patted his shoulder. "You can sleep on my shoulder if you want." You did what he said, already feeling weaker as you control your breath. "We should've just stayed in your hotel room and watched while eating ice cream with your unnies if you're not feeling well, you know. It would be fine, I know we would enjoy anything as long as we're together."

You blushed a little, then smiled as you move closer to him. He put his arm around you, then put his head on top of yours. If it was before, you will immediately pull away from him and lecture him about you being his noona and that it's not appropriate for best friends to do such things. But you're already too tired to say those excuses you've been repeating because you don't want him to hear your frantic heart whenever he's going near; you're already tired of ignoring your feelings because you're scared to ruin something you have; you're already tired of denying how you're feeling for him.

For now, let's be selfish and savor this warmth. Because I know when this day ended, we'll be back to being the idol and fan again. Back to being apart again.

"I don't want to stay there with them. Isn't it obvious that I want to spend the day with you? Just you. No unnies, no hyungs." You said and you felt his embrace got tighter "I've missed you so much to spend another day sharing you."

"Are you trying to be cheesy, noona?" He asked softly. You giggled, "Is it working?"

He didn't answer, but just peck you on your forehead. "You bet." You just hummed and let yourself hear the drum inside you as your lungs continued to try to do its work.

•••