10.0

•••

You yawned as you make your way to the van. It's already nine in the morning, but given the fact that you slept too late last night (which you're not used to), you still feel sleepy.

"Sleepy?" Jane, one of your unnies, asked as you sit beside her. You just smiled and nodded, not in the mood to speak.

"Anyway, how was your date with your friend?" You blushed with her obviously teasing tone. She even quoted the word friend! And that caught the others' attentions and made them joined the teasing as well.

"It was fun." You just said and didn't give another detail. Fortunately, they moved on when they realized they wouldn't hear any more juicy stories from you and instead discussed some stuffs they should do on the photoshoot that day.

They really shouldn't know that my friend was Jungkook, or they'll go crazy.

°°°

< Messages     JK the Bunny           Details

Today 08:36am

Noonaaaaa, sorry
I fell asleep

Also...We'll be late today!

(。>ㅅ<。)💦sorry…

We still have a schedule
before the photoshoot

Wait for me, okay?

I already miss you ( T ʖ̯ T)

09:04am

I replied too late (/-(エ)-\)

Anw, it's ok. We're still
on the way there. So no
need to hurry

09:05am

/(>×<)\

From now on, this will
be my signature bunny
emoji

09:06am

Oh, my bear emojis are shaking

( (ミ´ω'ミ))

09:08am

/(˃ᆺ˂)\hehehe

I can't wait to see you again
Read at 09:08am

°°°

He left you on read again. Maybe their schedule had started, you reasoned out to yourself. But he would always tell me when he have to go. Another thought said. You just sighed.

"Why am I even being clingy?" You unconsciously muttered, which your colleagues hopefully didn't hear for they  were now in their own worlds.

You clicked on your phone again, seeing the picture of a boy's back—Jungkook's back. But no one ever knows that because it was taken way before he became famous, way before he got all the fans and attention. When you were still both in the same world and you're the only one who gives him love and support.

I miss those days.

Before you could even reminisce, your phone vibrated.

°°°

<Messages     Mean Yoongi           Details

Today at 09:15am

im pretty sure jk told u
dat we had a prior sched

Uhm..yes?

now cud u pls bring him back here?

the perf is abt 2 start & he's still
nowhere 2 be found

Wait... What!?

we don't need a shookt jk rn

thx

😏

( ̄□ ̄;)!!

•••

If it notified again. It's because I edited it. 😅