11.30

•••

You just looked at him. Feeling your face getting warmer as seconds passed.

"Noona, what's wrong?" he asked, obviously becoming a little anxious as he noticed how long you've been looking at him. You didn't say anything but just continued on staring.

"Noona!" he shouted in embarrassment, and you just laughed. He's so cute.

"Sorry, Kook. I just can't process how good you look with that blue hair." he blushed. "Are you that good looking from the start? I don't think you look that handsome when you're still in Busan?" you frowned then moved closer to his face, he stepped a little backward "Is this Seoul's magic? Or are you not my bunny?"

"W-what are you saying, noona? I'm still your bunny! And i-it's all just make up." he looked away and you just smiled. It's really fun to tease him, and that's what you miss the most.

The elevator opened on the ground floor and you immediately looked around to know if people would recognize him, but no one even paid attention. You looked at him and saw him looking around, too. You tapped his shoulder and raised your hand which he immediately slapped with a high-five.

"Your unnies surely made some magic." he chuckled and you couldn't disagree because they really did some magic; with his blue sprayed highlights, thicker brows, green contact lenses, some stubble on his face and the tan complexion. He really looked like a different person right now; a foreigner. And if you're not there in the process of his transformation, you surely won't even recognize him.

"Well, I didn't know that their editing skills would be that great even in person." you said chuckling, but he didn't laugh with you, which confused you so you looked at him. Your heart almost stopped when you saw him staring at you, with longing and satisfaction in his eyes. You want to cry, touch his face and erase those emotions that you're seeing, but you stopped yourself and just called him. "Kook?"

"I really want to spend this day with you, noona. Without worrying and anxiety that I'll get caught and get any bad rumors." he smiled then held your hand, you looked on your entangled hands "It's not like I would be unhappy to be rumored with you," he chuckled, and you looked at his face again, "but I don't want you to experience the feeling of getting hates when you're only doing something you like with someone you love." you blushed, repeating that statement in your head.

"Kook..."

"I'm sorry, noona. I know you said you'll be mine this week, but I don't think I'll be yours the whole week." he squeezed your hand "We have another schedule after today, so I don't know if I'll be able to spend more time with you. I don't like that, if I am to choose, I'd rather spend the whole week with you, but it's not the same anymore. I'm not the one who's controlling my schedules anymore. Even if I don't want to, I need to follow some schedules.

"So I'm really grateful for what your friends did." he smiled and dragged you out of the hotel. You just let him pull you, as you process the things he said.

It turned out that you're not the one who's missing your days together. You felt a little guilty for always thinking the opposite but knowing and hearing how much he wanted to spend the day with you without worries and anxiety of being caught, that he'd rather spend the day with you. You realized that despite being an idol that everybody wants to be with, he would still choose to be with you, to be your bunny best friend.

"Let's go back to the our middle school days."  you said then squeezed his hand as you both walk to spend the day together.

•••