12.75

•••

"Can you say it again?" He asked from the other line, you chuckled. It's already night, and you're already home after a day of pretending as a make up staff. Nothing extraordinary happened after that, Jungkook just introduced you to everyone then you helped him change to a more comfortable shirt then you ate what they ordered, and then it's already time to go. They told you that they have more schedules tomorrow so you'll be needed there earlier the next day.

"It?" He whined and you laughed, "Noona, please, I heard it. You said oppa twice. Why are you being so stubborn now?"

"You already heard it twice. Why do you want to hear it again?"

"It sounds good when it comes to you." he said in a whisper. You bit your lower lip, stopping yourself from smiling. "You said that you're not an oppa to ARMY."

"You're not just an ARMY to me, noona."  You blushed harder. "You're being unfair to them..."

"I-I'm not, it's just that—" He started explaining himself. You wanted to laugh but if you do, you'll fail, so you just said the word he's been wanting to hear.

"Oppa."

Giggles left your mouth as you wait for his reply, but nothing came. Instead you heard silence from the other line. You looked at your phone screen and saw that the call is still going. Did he fall asleep?

"Jungkook?" You called him. No reply. "Are you still there?"

"H-hey?"

"Jungkook, what happened?" You heard a familiar voice from the other line. Taehyung? "Jungkook! Hey! Why are you not moving!?" You heard him asked and you immediately got frozen. "H-hey! Jungkook's noona? Is this you?  What did you do to Jungkook, why is he blushing and frozen? Hello?"

And you sighed. That bunny.

•••