10.25

•••

Noon had come. You already finished setting the place of the photoshoot. You already ate lunch with the team. And you had already strolled the place... But the boys are still nowhere to be found. It didn't help you calm when Yoongi left you on read when you asked what he meant with what he said.

You sighed. I hope Jungkook's okay.

You just continued walking to the garden full of flowers and trees you don't actually recognize but adores at the same time. It's been awhile since you had gone in such a wonderful place. You're even grateful to your mom for letting you go to Seoul for a week without her.

Freedom. But you're surely not complaining with your mom's protectiveness all the same.

"안녕하세요!" You heard a lot of greetings from the spot where the team set all the equipments. And that only means that the group has arrived. You smiled, sighing in relief as you make your way towards them.

"Sorry we didn't know it would take much time than before. Guestings usually just go for an hour or so..."

You heard the manager explained (complained) but you didn't hear all of it when your eyes and mind focused on one person, whose eyes were already reciprocating the action. He smiled his bunny smile and you can't help but smile (and blush) at how cute he was.

You walked towards them, greeting them as they do the same.

"And I also want to thank you all for last night." You said in a soft voice, a bit anxious that you might be heard by other people and be interrogated.

"Good job, you did well." Yoongi answered, and you just playfully stick your tongue out to him when you remembered your conversation with him the night before.

"No need to thank us. We know how our maknae would love some alone time with his noona." Jin answered as well, and the others started teasing the silent maknae.

"Ugh, stop!" Jungkook protested, pouting as he turned a bit shade of red. You just laughed. He sure is cute when he's embarrassed.

°°°

The photoshoot started. Jin, as he was done with his make up, was the first one to do it.

You're not the one who's in charged of taking the photos today since one of the seniors and more professional photographer of the team had arrived and take charge. It's okay though, since that means you have a lot of free time, and free time means more time to sneak in and look or even talk to your bunny best friend.

"Hi JK's Noona!" Taehyung greeted you as you walked pass him. He's already done with his make up and is just waiting for his turn. You can't help but be mesmerized by how beautiful the male was. He's surely ethereal, as a lot describes him. You already believed that because of his pictures, but seeing him up close? It's much better...even the best. For he is surely a perfect example of beauty. A living art.

You smiled to hide your astonishment, "Hi Taehyung oppa."

His eyes turned into crescents and lips turned to a boxy grin, "You called me oppa." You blushed because of what he said.

"I-is that bad? I-I mean, you were two years older than me, so..." You explained in panic.

He shook his head. "Nope. It's just cute. You're cute."

You can't help but blush even more with what he said. Could you believe that? An art called you cute.

You tried to remain calm, and just decided to change the subject. "Have you seen Jungkook?"

"Oh Kookie?" He thought for a while "I think he's still waiting for his turn to get his make up done. Maybe he's in the tent eating. You should go and check on him."

"Can I?" You asked hesitantly.

"Of course. It would make him happy. Just go. The make up artists and managers already know who you are." Your eyes widened with what he said. "W-what!?"

He chuckled because of your cute response before ruffling your hair. "Don't worry, it's not bad to be friends with an idol. They won't judge you or make rumor or something, that's not how family works." He smiled reassuringly before he got called by the manager to get his photos done.

You thought of what he said and smiled.

"...it's not bad to be friends with an idol. They won't judge you or make rumor or something, that's not how family works." He's right.

•••