13.75

•••

He's breathing heavily, sweat all over his face and body. You come near him and wipe his sweat on his face as he watched their performance on the screen behind the camera. He is so focused that he didn't even bother talking to you or even looking at you, like always. You smiled, then looked at the other members who were on the same state as him. They're all so passionate about this.

"Noona, can you wipe my back, too? It's still wet." he said, not looking at you, which made you a bit upset but then you obliged.

They continued on watching their performance. Commenting and laughing on some parts that they thought were funny. Just like in Bangtan Bombs. You thought, then continued watching them, watching him.

"Jia noona, can you please get me water?" Jungkook asked, still not taking his eyes off the screen. You frowned, Has he forgotten that I'm here?

You saw one of the staffs went to him with a bottled water. She smiled and bow to you then continued on wiping and drying the other member's sweat.

"Hey, servant. Can you wipe my sweat, too?" you heard Yoongi asked, and you make face but still helped him.

"Upset?" he asked, not too used of your unusual quiet and pouting self.

You looked at him. He's looking directly into your eyes, but unlike before that you would just look away, you remained looking. His eyes were calmed and comforting. You don't know why he's doing that, but you're thankful that he did.

You smiled, then continued on wiping his face. "Let's just say that I dislike when someone forgets me."

"He doesn't forget you. He's  just forgetful sometimes." he explained, getting what you meant.

"Believe me. He's nevet forgetful, maybe with some things, but not with important stuffs." you replied as you wipe his back. He chuckled. "And you're an important stuff?"

You laughed a bit, "Am I not?"

"You really know how to answer." he snickered then went silent as you continued on drying his clothes.

"Okay, done." you told him, but when you looked at his face, he's already fallen asleep. Sleepyhead.

"I captured it." you heard someone whispered behind you so you turned around. It's Jimin. You laughed.

"Thank you for helping our hyungie. But please go back to Jungkook. He's a bit irritating when he's upset." he said, not even looking at you. You gulped. What's the problem of that bunny?

You immediately looked for him. Asking the staffs of his whereabouts but they don't know. You got worried.

"Jungkook—" before you could shout his name, someone hugged you from behind. You immediately calmed down when the familiar warmth engulfed you.

"You made me worried." you said, voice shaking because you were on the verge of crying. He hugged you tighter. "I'm sorry."

You sniffed, wiping your tears. "Where were you?"

He hid his face on the crook of your neck. "I was just giving you a chance to talk with your bias."

You turned to him, frowning. This is the same feeling when he lets Yoongi use his phone. "Are you jealous of Yoongi-ssi?"

He didn't answer. "Bunny?"

"Is that bad?" he said in a very low voice, but you still heard it. You smiled. "Why are you jealous? I'm not the one ignoring you, you know. Yoongi-ssi just asked for my help."

"I'm ignoring you because I was jealous. I saw you with him when the staffs called me earlier. You two looked so intimate, and..." he sighed.

You pulled away from him then cupped his face. "Remember this, okay?" he looked at you, then nodded, "I love you."

His eyes widen, then they became teary. "H-hey, why are you crying? J-Jungkook..." you were wiping his tears that keeps on falling but they're not stopping. "Jungkook..."

"I-I'm so happy." he said still crying but already smiling. He hugged you. And you hugged him back. "I love you too."

And that's when you cried, too.

•••