9.60

•••

You don't know what to say or do. You're embarrassed and excited at the same time. Well, who wouldn't be? You're with the one of the most popular boy group in the world! You wanted to scream and just recite their chant, just fangirl in front of them.

But no, you have to calm yourself. Because that would be embarrassing and you're there as Jungkook's friend, not for a fan meeting.

"So hyungs, this is..." Jungkook started, then looked at you as if asking if he should continue. You nodded "my noona. Noona, these are my hyungs."

You could see Jungkook's red ears as he spoke, obviously nervous and embarrassed.

You couldn't help but just silently laugh. What is he so embarrassed and nervous for?

"Kook, stop blushing!" Jimin exclaimed, making Jungkook blush even more.

"I'm not!" he retorted, but the red tint had already spread all over his face, making it hard to conceal. So you just laughed.

"You know you're not a good liar, right?" you said then tap Jungkook's cheek. He scratched his nape and just smiled sheepishly.

"Okay, we know that you already know us, but please just let us be polite and introduce ourselves, okay?" RM said, making you blush a bit. You have heard his voice for a thousand times now, but nothing really beats the real thing. His voice is so sexy.

Jungkook coughed beside you, taking you out of your daydreaming. "What?" You whispered to Jungkook who's still beside you even when the other guys were already on their formation.

"Stop drooling. Tss." He said in an irritated tone, then walked to his designated place, which was the center of the group.

This bunny surely likes to be at the center.

"Dul-set! Bang!" RM started.

"Tan! 안녕하세요! Bangtan Sonyeondan imnida!"

°°°

After the introduction, the boys asked you to go to dinner with them. You were hesitant because you know how fast issues could fly and you're not sure if you can handle that, or even let the boys suffer from it.

You're about to tell them about your worries but...

"Here, take this." Yoongi suddenly approached you, with a bag that looks like a make up kit, and a jacket.

"W-what am I going to do with this...?" You asked, confused. He just looked at you, and you can't help but blush. Who wouldn't!? MIN YOONGI IS LOOKING AT YOU!?

"W-what? Is there something on my face?"

"You looked exactly like how I imagined you would look like." He said softly, which confused you even more, and for the third time you asked "What?"

He ruffled your hair and chuckled, "Nothing. That's what you call disguise. Wear that so we could go, I'm starving."

Then he went off.

O-kay?

You did what he said then texted Jungkook to ask where he was, but what he replied surprised you.

°°°

< Messages JK the Bunny Details

Today at 10:28pm

Bunny, where are you?

Noona, would you rather sit
beside me, or Yoongi hyung?

•••