11.45

•••

You frowned as you looked at the menu, contemplating if you should order a jajangmyeon, a burger or both.

I want ice cream, too, but I don't think I'll be able to eat it if I eat jajangmyeon and that large burger. Should I just eat the jajangmyeon today and go back to eat the burger later, or just eat both and then buy ice cream later?

You're internally struggling and Jungkook knows that, but he just silently watch you. Fascinated by the fact that you're still unable to choose between ice cream, jajangmyeon and burger, which are your favorites.

You two are now in a food court near the hotel you're staying in. You both decided to eat lunch first before going to the amusement park he's been dying to go with you.

"If I eat those two, I have to let ice cream go. But I haven't eaten jajangmyeon and burger in a while. And I also want to eat ice cream." you sighed, then turned to him, with a pouty face "Jungkook, what should I do?"

He chuckled then ruffled your hair, you sighed once again. "What about we both get jajangmyeon, then share with the large burger, then get ice cream after?" Your eyes twinkled with his suggestion and you immediately nodded like a cute little kid. He chuckled then stood up to order.

You just smiled while waiting for him, subtly looking around people to check if they recognize him, but they all seemed oblivious that you're with their beloved idol.

Tell him what you need to tell him, okay? He deserves to know about it. You know how he feels about you, and I'm sure he'll understand it if you explain it to him.

You closed your eyes when you remembered what your mom told you. You know you have to do it, you know he deserves to know. But you don't know if you can do it. You don't want him to worry. You don't want him to be sad.

"Noona?" You get out of your thoughts when he called you. You looked at him and he's smiling as he showed you the tray of food he ordered. You smiled brightly, then helped him put the tray down, setting your problem aside to pretending that everything is alright.

°°°

"Noona! Faster!" He said excitedly then pulled you on one of the extreme rides that he's been planning to ride on. You gulped. That one thing you are different from was your fear of heights. As you enjoyed playing on arcades and going to amusement parks with him; it's always required for you to have a lot of courage to ride on those extreme rides. You got used of it before, but because it's been years since you two went on such place, you're trying to familiarized yourself with it again.

"K-Kook—"

"Noona, it'll be fine. Just look at me and hold my hand, like before, okay?" He said smiling; his hand in front of you, offering his support (just like before).

"Okay."

•••