💀 Chapter 1 💀

I arrived back to my dorm after the summer break. School is finally starting over again.

On school break, i went back home where my older brother and his boyfriend live.

My parents passed away in a car accident after I graduated from High school since then my brother has been like my dad and mom.

Good thing my scholarship covers most of my tuition fee and also have a great dorm. A really good one.

This college be having dorms looking like small apartment bedrooms.

This year my roommate of three years graduated and now everything's gone. She was quite nice.

I laid in bed and Just when I was about to get comfortable, there was a knock on the door. Too lazy to open it.

Y/N: Come in.

The door opened and I couldn't believe it. My worse enemy. He stepped into the room with a luggage in his hand.

Min fucking Yoongi.

The thing is we were both the "bad ones" at school

The thing is we were both the "bad ones" at school. I wasn't bad or bullied anyone, that's only if they messed with me. I was pretty chill and all.

Since I was bullied all through my elementary years and middle school I decided to be like this. I learned not to tolerate bullshit.

But, as to him. He was just born bad.

We were enemies. I don't know how it started but we just hated each other. Yeah, he was hot as hell but I just couldn't bear being with him.

Yoongi: Ha, I ended up being stuck with a bad bitch as my roommate.

Y/N: Roommate? Your kidding right.

Yoongi: Oh yeah, I'm kidding. That's why I carried this big ass luggage all the way here for no reason.

Y/N: Ew why? Couldn't I had just kept this place all by myself. Can't believe they sent me a rat as a roommate.

Not only that but has the school gone crazy. Boys and girls in the same room? The fuck.

Yoongi: and I can't believe they paired me up in the same room with a snake.

The school went insane. How can they pair two people that hate each other so much in the same room?

Y/N: Whatever. Don't talk to me, I don't even want to hear your voice.

Yoongi: who said I was gonna talk to you.

I rolled my eyes and turned my back against him.

Y/N: Anyways, be quiet because I'm gonna take a nap.

Yoongi: Aren't you gonna unpack all your shit?

Y/N: Look Asian Casper. I will unpack my stuff whenever I feel like it.