💀 Chapter 32 💀

Yoongi's POV

I was laying down on the bed eyeing
Y/N who was changing into some comfy night wear when I noticed something on her right butt cheek.

Yoongi: Babygirl what's that?

She turned around. I raised an eyebrow and sat up on the bed.

Y/N: What's what?

Yoongi: Hold up don't put your pants on. What happened there?

I pointed at her butt and she gulped before turning back around.

Y/N: I fell on my ass.

Yoongi: Right. You aren't the clumsy type and I'm sure you wouldn't want to hurt yourself while being pregnant. Come here.

Y/N: I know but Yoongi-

Yoongi: Baby I said come here, please.

She sighed and walked towards me with the pants in her hands. I made her stand in between my legs and examined her behind.

 I made her stand in between my legs and examined her behind

Why does it look like a hand print??

Yoongi: Y/N, did someone smack your ass?

Y/N: Why are you asking me that? It's a bruise.

Yoongi: Yeah I fucking see that but it's definitely not from falling on your ass. It looks like a hand print!

Y/N: Yoongi I'm sleepy can we please talk about it tomorrow and go to bed?

Yoongi: Not until you tell me what the fuck happened? Y/N, that's no damn bruise someone hit you and it wasn't me. Be honest and tell me.

Y/N's POV

Shit. I didn't think the mark from the smack would stayed. I had forgotten about what happened earlier because I didn't want to tell Yoongi about it but my skin is too freaking sensitive that he found out.

I tell him everything but he's mad as hell right now and that's something I didn't want for to happen.

Y/N: Okay Fine. This is why I didn't say anything because I knew you'd be mad.

He has the right to be mad but not without hearing me first. It's not like I knew that was gonna happen.

Yoongi: I'm sorry- I let my anger take over and I know I shouldn't be like this specially right now that you're pregnant.

He ran his hands down his face and wrapped his arms around my waist before pulling me close to him and resting his head on my stomach.

Y/N: Hey I'd be mad if I was you as well. Don't feel bad, just don't go off when I tell you Okay?

Yoongi: Okay, No promises though.

I stepped back a little and he stared at me.

Y/N: So you know how Jin and I went grocery shopping to buy what we needed