💀 Chapter 17 💀

My heart was beating so fast, hands shaking and body becoming tensed. I excused myself out the dorm and swiped to take the call.

Y/N: Yoongi?

I said on the phone with a smile, hoping to hear his voice, the one I've missed and haven't heard for over a month.

He's finally calling, I thought until I heard the voice of a lady.

It's not him..

Lady: To whom am I wasting my time on speaking with?

Y/N: Shouldn't you know if you were the one calling?

Lady: What an attitude.

Y/N: Thanks I get that a lot.

Lady: Do you even know who I am? I am-

Yes I perfectly know who you are but why is she calling me from his phone?

Y/N: There's a reason why I didn't ask you. I already know you are Yoongi's adoptive mother.

Lady: I don't even know how you became his girlfriend in the first place, you are not even worth it.

Ohh bitch, hold me the fuck back before I start telling her shit through the phone.

Y/N: Ma'am I think we're both wasting our time here. The call I was expecting was from Yoongi not from you.

Lady: You've got that right, I'm wasting my time on talking to you. By the way I only called for a reason and that's to let you know that my son is getting married and he no longer needs or wants you.

This can't be true..Yoongi can't do this to me..what about us?

Y/N: You did this didn't you!? Yoongi can't get married to someone else he doesn't even know yet! You can't do this to him-

Lady: Oh, really he can't? I wonder why he agreed on getting married without hesitating even one bit then.

Y/N: You are such a cruel person! Yoongi won't marry someone else, we're still together!! Why did you adopt him in the first place if you weren't going to love and care for him!?

Lady: To make him suffer of course. Why would I adopt a good for nothing and treat him like one of my own. He makes a good servant. anyway, you are not invited to the wedding but I can always send you pictures.

She laughed before ending the call. I was boiling in rage, how can she be so fucking cruel? Who is she to plan Yoongi's future, he's an adult now, he can't do what that woman wants him to do.

My tears started falling at the thought of him getting married with someone else. I didn't want to believe what that lady said but then there's nothing I can do when I'm so far away from home.

What if he's really getting married..is this the end of our relationship?

I covered my face and cried into my hands, Yoongi means everything to me, I don't want to lose him, to lose us. The thought of being left alone again made me break down even more. He's important to me and I can't let him go.

I felt empty and the words she said kept repeating in my head. Crying out in the dorms hallway wasn't a good idea, there were students passing by, some giving me the 'why is she crying?' look, and others just looking as if they were concerned.

I was embarrassed but I couldn't stop my tears from falling until I felt someone embracing me.