💀 Chapter 18 💀

~ Flashback Yoongi's POV~

I had just gotten off the phone with Jin Hyung. I didn't want to bother him or Namjoon but all I can think of right now is getting out of here.

My adoptive parents have been making my life a living hell ever since they adopted me. They provided me with school and education but what for, if all they did was treat me like a dog.

These two people never loved me. They just wanted someone to assist them and I was unlucky enough to get picked. If I could turn back time I'd do so and stay back at the orphanage instead of coming home with them.

I put my phone down on the coffee table that was in between the living room as I heard my 'mom' yelling at me again.

Mother: You will never find happiness you hear me! Your just a useless person who was abandoned at an early age.

Yoongi: I found my happiness not thanks to you. You call me useless yet treated me like a slave all these years.

Mother: That's all you could work for.

Yoongi: Then I hope it was fun while it lasted.

I turned my back on her and went up the stairs to my room. This couldn't continue, years of being treated like a piece of shit were over.

I got my luggage and packed all the clothes I bought when Y/N and I went shopping at the mall. Everything else from clothing, shoes, accessories, and furniture was going to stay there.

Whatever was in the room belonged to them, all I owned was the clothes I bought at the mall with my own money and a few pair of shoes. I didn't want to take anything that wasn't mines.

After packing what I needed, I made my way downstairs to wait for Jin outside. As I reached the living room I saw her quickly put something down on the table.

Most likely my phone.

Without saying anything or even looking at her I took my phone and walked out the door.

Jin: Hey, Joker

I looked up surprised that Jin was there, leaning against his car with a wide smile.

Yoongi: Hey, How'd you get here so fast? You live like three hours away

Jin: I was around, had to go pick something at Harley's school. Anyway, are you ready?

I nodded and he opened the trunk, I was about to carry my luggage into the car when my mom or should I say lady walked outside and started drama.

Mother: Are you really leaving?

Yoongi: Don't you see!?

Mother: Yoongi!

Yoongi: WHAT? Are you going to start giving a shit now that I'm leaving!?

Mother: Ha, as if. Where will you be staying? On the streets? You don't even have any family, we were all you ever had-

I sighed and was going to say something until Jin cut me off.

Jin: Excuse me, uh Ursula, right? Yes, well you see he does have a family and he'll be staying with us.

Mother: Did you just call me Ursula!? Who are you to be speaking like this to me! Tsk, Yoongi doesn't even have parents, he only had us! Or where is he going, to look for his mom and dad?

She smirked and crossed her arms over her chest. I put my luggage in the car and closed the trunk. The look on Jin's face showed seriousness and madness.