💀 Chapter 36 💀

I woke up and tried to move until I felt something heavy on my ass and legs. My eyes shifted down and I noticed Taehyung sleeping, using my ass cheek as a damn pillow and half of Jungkook's body over my legs.

They asses really slept here!? Oml.

Y/N: Wake up bitches!

I was expecting for them to wake up but they didn't. I pushed Tae off me and he fell face down on Jungkook's stomach then I tried to get my legs out from underneath him.

Jungkook: Ah Noona my back

Y/N: Boy shut yo ass up and go back to sleep.

He smiled and drifted off back to sleep. I sat up and grabbed my phone before heading towards the bathroom.

As I finished washing my face and brushing my teeth the phone started ringing. I quickly picked it up and walked out the room.

Yoongi: Good morning Baby

Y/N: Good morning, you okay?

Yoongi: Yeah, I just wanted to call because I miss you and I wanted to hear your voice.

Y/N: Aww, It hasn't even been a day yet but I miss you so much already.

Yoongi: Did you sleep well? How you feeling?

Y/N: Yes, I'm actually surprised I was able to sleep all night. The babies are usually active when it's time for bed but nope, it went okay and I'm feeling good so far.

Yoongi: I'm glad to hear that, are Tae and Kook sleeping over this week?

Y/N: They were gonna stay just for one day but they've decided to sleepover all week and leave Saturday morning just so they can look over me.

Yoongi: That makes me feel less worried but you better keep in touch with me anyways.

Y/N: I am. Today's your first show right?

Yoongi: Yes. I'm having breakfast before going to practice, from there I go back and get ready to perform for tonight.

Y/N: You best do good! We gonna be watching your ass through TV so don't let us down. I'll be cheering for you babe!

Yoongi: Haha I will baby, Thank you.

Y/N: And tell the cameramen to focus on you only! I ain't tryna see no bitches in the crowd drooling over your ass.

I heard him laugh through the other line and I couldn't help but smile at how hot and cute he sounded. Gotta protect ma mans even when he's far. I talked on the phone with Yoongi for a few extra minutes before ending the call and then went to the kitchen to get breakfast ready.

~~~~~~

It's been over an hour. I finished serving breakfast on the table and been calling both Tae and Kookie for more than ten minutes straight. I walked into the room and seen they were still asleep.

No wonder

Y/N: KIM TAEHYUNG! JEON JUNGKOOK WAKE UP!!!

They groaned and rubbed their eyes slowly before trying to open them and looking up at me.

Taehyung: I'm too tired, let me sleep for five more minutes.

Y/N: Boy If you don't- Breakfast is ready if y'all don't get up it's gonna get cold. Tough bunny get your ass up too!

 Tough bunny get your ass up too!

Jungkook: Ugh I'm up Mom.

Y/N: Really though. I feel like a mom when I'm with you two. I'll be waiting for you guys at the table.

They nodded and got up slowly walking to the bathroom like zombies. I shook my head and walked back to the dining room where I waited for them.

~~~~~~

Taehyung: Thank you for breakfast, I'm used to having something way different than this after waking up

Jungkook: Oh you get the Hobicock with two nuts for breakfast?

Taehyung: You already know, just like you get the Chim chili pepper with two kiwis on the side for dinner.

I took a sip of my juice and immediately choked on it from trying to hold my laugh in and failed. Both of them quickly got up and patted my back softly.

Y/N: I'm- I'm okay you guys. Y'all have to stop cause I feel like these babies are going to come early if you keep making me laugh!

They chuckled and went back to their seats. I wiped my mouth with a napkin and tried to catch my breath.

Jungkook: Oops Sorry Noona, we don't want that happening if Yoongi ain't here.

Taehyung: When are you due?

Y/N: It's alright Kooks. I'm due in four weeks, so hopefully Yoongi will be here by then.

Jungkook: Are you scared to give birth?

Y/N: Well partly Yeah, I'm scheduled to have a C section because I'm having triplets, I could of chosen to try giving natural birth but that would be a high risk for both the babies and I.

Taehyung: I'm sure you'll do great! Is it gonna be hard for you to dance then? After the c section.

Y/N: I'll have to recover first, it's gonna take sometime for my stomach to heal but I don't know, guess I'll just have to stay positive and believe in myself.

Jungkook: Yes, you have to. Either way you'll be a great mom and for now don't worry about anything else.

Taehyung: Right! You're a professional dancer, your soon to be husband is rising with his career, once you have these two little jokers and mini Harley you'll be able to continue were you left off

Y/N: Aww you guys, Thank you, this is why I love you dorks.

Taehyung: I love ya too with that ass looking bigger than your baby bump and shit

Jungkook: She be thick tho!

Taehyung: Foreal like damn what that ass do?

Y/N: Take Yoongi's dick in one go. Now get y'all asses up and clean them dishes.

They gasped and I smirked after washing my plate and walking to the living room. I took a seat on the couch and seen I had a text from my two sisters who I've missed and haven't talked to for almost a year now.

"From Zahra & Scarlet: Babe's we just landed here from London! We missed you so damn much, meet us at Joon & Jin's coffee shop tonight @7 , Can't wait to see you baddie! -Love you Harley"

My jaw hung low. My two best friends arrived at Seoul today, we haven't seen each other since graduation because after their trip there they decided to move to London and now they want to meet.

They don't even know I'm pregnant. I can already imagine their Shook faces.