💀 Chapter 33 💀

I woke up with tears rolling down my cheeks from the dream I had. My parents again..

It wasn't a bad dream like the ones I used to get all the time, this one was a different one.

I reached for Yoongi's hand to get him to embrace me but I realized his side on the bed was empty.

Not again-

Y/N: Yoongi!?

There was no answer. I moved the covers aside and wiped my tears before getting up.

He wouldn't leave me again would he? I'm pregnant with his babies.

I'm not in for this bull again.

Y/N: I SWEAR, HOE WHERE YOU AT!??

The door to the bathroom opened making me flinch and Yoongi walked in shirtless while ruffling his wet hair.

Yoongi: Damn Baby What you yelling for?

I turned around and went back to lay down on the bed.

Y/N: I thought you had left like last time!

Yoongi: Uh no? I was taking a bath.

Y/N: No shit I realized, made me get up for nothing.

Yoongi: Lazy ass don't blame me. I told you I wouldn't leave you ever again, that's a promise Y/N. Why would I leave you when you need me-

Y/N: And food! I need you and food.

Yoongi: Of course you would. Just stop thinking about that time, I won't do it ever again. Where would I go huh?

Y/N: I don't know out in the streets being a little bitch looking for hoes.

I joked and he laughed before getting in the bed and pulling me close to him.

Yoongi: Why do I love you?

I pushed him off and got up from the bed, heading to the bathroom to brush my teeth before killing Yoongi with my morning breath.

Y/N: You love me cause I'm the only one who can stand you and you've got all of this.

Yoongi: Ugh damn Right. I wouldn't change you for anyone or anything in this world you know that right?

Y/N: Of course I do, where the fuck are you gone find some good pussy and ass? Nowhere right? That's why you have me.

Yoongi: Uff stop preaching and hurry up so I can kiss you, you're making me wait.

Y/N: If you don't wanna wait kiss my ass, both cheeks are free and waiting. Let me brush my teeth first.

Yoongi: I fucking hate you babygirl

Y/N: Same, this is why I'm giving you three babies and spending the rest of my life with you!