💀 Chapter 6 💀

My eyes widened. I couldn't believe what she just asked me.

Yoongi: Y/N-

Y/N: Please. We won't talk about this ever.

Yoongi: I know. But, are you sure?

Y/N: Yes. I'm sure. Please, it's hurting!

~~~~~~~

~ Y/N's POV~

He rolled me over on the bed and hovered above me. I was surprised.

Yoongi: I'll help. I just, I don't want to do this. It feels wrong.

Y/N: Why? It's not like you're raping me or something

Yoongi: Baby, it's not that. I just don't want to hurt you like that jerk did to you. I feel like I'm about to do the same thing he did.

My heart stopped. He called me "baby" holy shit... I'm wet for like the thousandth time.

He seems worried yet he's speaking to me in such a sweet manner. Is this the Min Yoongi I hate?

Y/N: I know you're not like him. You won't hurt me like he did. He's a jerk and a fuckboy, you aren't.

He shot me a soft smile before nodding slowly. I swear he's making my heart beat like crazy.

Yoongi: I'm doing this for you. I hope you won't think I'm taking advantage of you.

Y/N: I think it's better if you stop talking and get moving. I'm in need.

He tugged at my panties and rolled them down all the way to my ankles. I kicked them off the bed and took his boxers off.

I took my shirt off and threw it on the floor. My breathing got faster when i felt him opening my legs. He's really going at it-

He pressed his dick against my entrance and starting rubbing his tip against my folds.

Y/N: Don't tease!

Yoongi: If we're going to have sex, we should at least play a bit?

Y/N: YOONGI, JUST FUCK ME ALREADY!

Yoongi: If you want me that bad then I'll fulfill your desire, kitten.

He entered me and I couldn't help but moan. I placed my hands on his shoulders as he started thrusting in slowly.

Yoongi: I don't want to hurt you so I'll go gentle

Y/N: No forget about being gentle. I need you to go fast! I fucking need you.

He smirked and started thrusting faster. Shit, he felt good.

Y/N: Ahh, yes,~

Yoongi: You like that baby?

Y/N: F-FUCK! Yeah, ahh