💀 Chapter 7 💀

Yoongi and I had just finished eating breakfast. Obviously, I lied about eating everything. I made breakfast for us both.

It kind of made me emotional hearing what Yoongi told me. I had no idea he was going through all of this. My dumbass hated him for four years only because I thought he was an asshole to his parents but those aren't his real parents and they've made his life a living hell.

It's sad and I'm guessing we're on the same page now. We decided to start dating but that doesn't mean we changed the way we usually are with each other.

There's no more hating each other. But the savageness continues~

Y/N: So, how was breakfast, was it good?

Yoongi: Eh, it tasted like shit.

Y/N: oh seems like you ate shit before to know how it tastes.

He rolled his eyes and sat on the sofa. I chuckled and walked over, sitting down next to him.

Yoongi: This is my couch.

Y/N: Dude. I don't see your name on it.

Yoongi: Well, it's invisible just like me.

Y/N: Wow. Anyways, did you enjoy breakfast?

Yoongi: Yes, it was good. Thanks for "sharing" snake.

Y/N: Yeah whatever, I mean I had to. I didn't have any rat food for you so.

He scrunched his nose before pulling me towards him. I laid down with my back on his chest and held one of his hands while he used his free hand to play with my hair.

Yoongi: I'm kinda upset.

Y/N: Upset about what?

Yoongi: I wanted some dessert.

Y/N: dessert? I just made you a big ass breakfast.

Yoongi: I'm still not full.

Y/N: What more could you probably eat Asian Casper? I swear you're so weird.

Yoongi: I want dessert or else I'll be in a bad mood all day.

Y/N: Uh, isn't that like your mood 24/7. Either way, too bad because in my menu there's no dessert.

Yoongi: There's one dessert in my menu though.

Y/N: Haha, what menu and dessert?

Yoongi: This Pussy.

He let go of my hand and I froze when his hand went inside my shorts.

Y/N: W-WHAT ARE Y-

The words I was trying to say got stuck in my throat together with my own saliva that couldn't be swallowed down when he started rubbing his fingers over my panties.

I'm sure neither of us took any viagra pills this morning. Why is he like this? Shit. I'm getting horny already.

He came close and I felt shivers go down my spine when his lips brushed against my ear and he whispered into my ear~

Yoongi: Get wet for me baby girl.

He moved my panties aside and started rubbing in between my folds with his fingers. I bit my bottom lip as I tried not to moan.

Yoongi: Moan my name out kitten.

Y/N: N-No~

Yoongi: Why not?

Y/N: I d-don't want to be loud or else those in the next room are going to come knocking for us to be quiet like last night.

Yoongi: So what? Let them fucking complain. I'm making my girl feel good.