💀 Chapter 27 💀

Weekend

It was early Saturday morning, Yoongi and I were on our way to go see a house that he's been wanting to go see, I have no idea how it looks all I know is that it's fifteen minutes from here.

Due to his paycheck he's gotten quite a lot of money. He decided it was time for us to find a place where we can move.

At first I felt a bit upset about the whole thing of moving out of my own house and leaving both Jin and my brother behind but then I thought it was time, I'm an adult, engaged and expecting a baby with Yoongi.

We're both starting our life as adults and it's time to become independent. Last night we spoke with Jin and Joon about it, they were supportive and agreed to our decision though Jin said he's still going to cook for me if I'm ever craving something late at night which is sweet of him.

Joon and Jin are adopting a baby but they're waiting on its arrival which should be after I have mines. That's one of the reasons why Yoongi and I also decided to find a place for us so they can have more space and a nursery room for the baby.

It feels like times passing fast, I'm expecting Min Yoongi's Baby...who knew this would ever happen?

Yoongi: We're here. Y/N, are you okay?

Y/N: Yeah I'm okay why?

Yoongi: You were quiet the whole ride. Is something bothering you or my little Asian Casper?

I chuckled and shook my head. He smiled and held my hand.

Y/N: Was I? I'm sorry I was just thinking about some stuff.

Yoongi: If somethings bothering you, you know I'm here if you want to talk about it Okay?

Y/N: I know, Thank you.

He kissed my cheek and got out the car to get the door for me. I smiled and took his hand as I got out the car.

Yoongi: Okay So are you ready to see the house?

I looked straight ahead and my jaw dropped.

Y/N: Yoongi...don't tell me this is it?

Yoongi: It is.

Okay I lived in a two story house with a big space and beautiful interior all these years but this is some other shit.

I'm not ready.

Y/N: Are you serious!? This is a freaking penthouse! Oh my god-

I'm SHOOK.

Yoongi: Don't be too surprised just yet, we still need to see it's interior.

Y/N: Okay hold up, You got an inhaler? Cause I'm boutta stop breathing

Yoongi: Haha baby you're being so dramatic, Chill come on let's go

Chill? Boy you about to take me inside a penthouse that probably only Michael Jackson could afford and you're telling me to chill!?

Well now Yoongi can afford it too because he's getting lots of money for being a producer at a big company but holy shit...

He laughed and held my hand. I closed my mouth and hesitated to go see it from how shook I was but eventually gave in and began making my way with Yoongi towards the entrance.

~~~~~

Realtor: Yes, so that's the total price for the house with everything included. Would you like to see a tour of the house?

Yoongi: Yes please

We got up from the table as we had just went through talking about the price of the house and the process it would take if we were to move in.